Home Sports Talk
Options

Congrats to the Patriots for winning today against the Jets

stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
Very easy win for them today against the Jets as most Patriots fans predicted.

oops

Comments

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Very easy win for them today against the Jets as most Patriots fans predicted.

oops >>

Just like those high flying Eagles.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Very easy win for them today against the Jets as most Patriots fans predicted.

oops >>

Just like those high flying Eagles. >>

Poor analogy - Eagles fans root hard for their team, but we aren't pompous and smug like many Patriots fans. Patriots fans think that Boston is the center of the NFL football universe - Well for sure, today it ain't.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I'd rather deal arrogant Patriot fans AND Red Sox fans at the same time, than the fans of any Philly team. I can handle arrogance, not classlessness.
  • Options

<< <i>I'd rather deal arrogant Patriot fans AND Red Sox fans at the same time, than the fans of any Philly team. I can handle arrogance, not classlessness. >>

I'll take a good Philly fan, "classlessness" as you call it, over some elitist snob Obama lovin' Boston fan any day of the week.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

oops >>

Poor analogy - Eagles fans root hard for their team, but we aren't pompous and smug like many Patriots fans. Patriots fans think that Boston is the center of the NFL football universe - Well for sure, today it ain't. >>

You are as pompous and smug as any fan. The only thing that seperates Boston is that we win alot of chamionships.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    How did Obama make it into this?

Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

oops >>

Poor analogy - Eagles fans root hard for their team, but we aren't pompous and smug like many Patriots fans. Patriots fans think that Boston is the center of the NFL football universe - Well for sure, today it ain't. >>

You are as pompous and smug as any fan. The only thing that seperates Boston is that we win alot of chamionships. >>

Congrats on those alot of chamionships.
  • Options

<< <i>How did Obama make it into this? >>

Because it's the biggest insult I could think of. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

oops >>

You are as pompous and smug as any fan. The only thing that seperates Boston is that we win alot of chamionships. >>

Congrats on those alot of chamionships. >>

Nice comeback on grammar. Go back to your Eagles are going to the Super Bowl thread.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

oops >>

Congrats on those alot of chamionships. >>

Nice comeback on grammar. Go back to your Eagles are going to the Super Bowl thread. >>

I'm not a grammar policeman, or I would have mentioned "separates" as well...but if YOU are boasting about it, then at least spell it correctly. LOL
  • Options
    You are just still bitter because the Eagles choked as usual.
  • Options

<< <i>You are just still bitter because the Eagles choked as usual. >>

Nowhere close to as bitter as you. You see, I would have been pleasantly surprised if the Eagles would have won a Super Bowl this season. Whereby Patriots fans thought their Patriots were preordained this season...well, that turned out to be incorrect. Too bad, so sad.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You are just still bitter because the Eagles choked as usual. >>

Nowhere close to as bitter as you. You see, I would have been pleasantly surprised if the Eagles would have won a Super Bowl this season. Whereby Patriots fans thought their Patriots were preordained this season...well, that turned out to be incorrect. Too bad, so sad. >>

"Pleasantly Surprised"? Are you kidding me? All of your posts were about who you were going to play in the SB and then with two games left in the regular season the Eagles choked.