Home Sports Talk
Options

Official Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Phillies world series thread

pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
30 days to pitchers and catcher reporting for spring training.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's that plate of roasted crow tasting Pitboss??? Chew slowly now, we wouldn't want you to CHOKE on it, now!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Here we go Sox!
  • Options

<< <i>How's that plate of roasted crow tasting Pitboss??? Chew slowly now, we wouldn't want you to CHOKE on it, now!

image >>

Been there before. I had a chance in 1960, when my buddy Butch Songin was their quarterback , to buy shares in that team for $5.00 each but at the

time I was only making $2.00 an hour and could not afford it. I have seen everything over the years and just wait for next year more often than not.

Now it's on to the Red Sox.

Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    Repeat after me, pitboss: The Jets took Brady and Co. to the woodshed today and we simply got beat by a better team.

Repeat 100 times, and I guarantee you you'll begin to feel better, LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Repeat after me, pitboss: The Jets took Brady and Co. to the woodshed today and we simply got beat by a better team.

Repeat 100 times, and I guarantee you you'll begin to feel better, LOL.. >>

No question in my mind. Congrats!
  • Options
    < Repeat after me, pitboss: The Jets took Brady and Co. to the woodshed today and we simply got beat by a better team.

Thanks...it's been a while since we had the upper hand so please forgive my over exuberance, LOL..all in good fun..

• Options
    dantheman984dantheman984 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

<< <i>< Repeat after me, pitboss: The Jets took Brady and Co. to the woodshed today and we simply got beat by a better team.

Thanks...it's been a while since we had the upper hand so please forgive my over exuberance, LOL..all in good fun.. >>

I know what you`re saying Grote, it`s all good!!!!! Go Jets! Beat Pittsburgh!!!!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>< Repeat after me, pitboss: The Jets took Brady and Co. to the woodshed today and we simply got beat by a better team.

Thanks...it's been a while since we had the upper hand so please forgive my over exuberance, LOL..all in good fun.. >>

I'll forgive it but I gotta Google it first to find out what it means. LOL

Good luck against the Steelers.
  • Options
    Good luck against the Steelers.

Thanks...we'll need it, but this team has me believing we can beat anyone now!

• Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    Phillies in 4
  • Options

I'll give you 2, Red Sox in 6.