Home U.S. Coin Forum

Dansco Presidential Dollar Question

erwindocerwindoc Posts: 5,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have been thinking about an album collection for the series. Does anyone know if the dansco albums have slots for the satin finish coins or just the business strikes and proofs?

Comments

• LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure of all album options, but I have seen 2, there was one with three ports per year (P, D, and S) and one with 2 ports per year (P and D).

I've not seen anything marked with Satin vs Business strike. I wouldn't want one that was marked for Satin however because in 2011 and all future years there won't be a satin option struck (unless the mint changes policy again).
  • erwindocerwindoc Posts: 5,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I answered my own question. The ones I have seen on ebay dont have slots for SF coins. I wouldnt want one with the holes as I was aware of the change at the mint.
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Do ANY Dansco's offer slots for Satin Finish? image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Do ANY Dansco's offer slots for Satin Finish? image >>

I've not researched this in depth, but I don't recall any.
  • wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Do ANY Dansco's offer slots for Satin Finish? image >>

No. Nor do Intercept, Whitman, Littleton, US Mint, Lighthouse, SuperSafe or Cornerstone Albums.

WH

• MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭
    If anyone makes it I'm a buyer. Looking for one for Presedental, and Sacagawea dollars with proofs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file