Home U.S. Coin Forum

~ Copper 4 The Weekend™ ~

2»

Comments

• NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Ankur, that's quite an 1820. I can even get past the cheek ding. That just rocks! >>

>>

That is one helluva nice piece, Ankur!!
    I'll come up with something.
  • NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Charmy....you just had to pull out the 'big guns', didntcha? Those are some gorgeous pieces....errors and/or not!

That 1794 66BN cent..... seeing that coin, how speechless it leaves me, knowing I'll never be able to own something that gorgeous, almost makes me want to just give up the hobby!
    I'll come up with something.
  • ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Charmy....you just had to pull out the 'big guns', didntcha? Those are some gorgeous pieces....errors and/or not! >>

I'm really glad you like my copper, but I got bigger copper "guns" than those, sweetie! imageimage However, for now, I'll just add this lil ol newp (NGC PF65 RB)!

Charmy Harker
    The Penny Lady®
  • Picked this up at the last Baltimore Show, but just had Todd image it at FUN.

• << <i>

<< <i>Charmy....you just had to pull out the 'big guns', didntcha? Those are some gorgeous pieces....errors and/or not! >>

I'm really glad you like my copper, but I got bigger copper "guns" than those, sweetie! imageimage However, for now, I'll just add this lil ol newp (NGC PF65 RB)!

image >>

imageimageimageimage
  • cardinalcardinal Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭

• AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 amazing coins "cardinal"...Thanks for sharing such treasures... image

ABimage
    My contribution...A newp and a date i needed...PCGS PF67BN... image

imageimage
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some great copper!

I will be displaying all of these at the Long Beach show in a couple of weeks in the collectors exhibit section... hope some of you are able to see them image

Very cool set "illini"...That will make a nice exhibit at the LB show... image

ABimage
  • BGBG Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Some great copper!

I will be displaying all of these at the Long Beach show in a couple of weeks in the collectors exhibit section... hope some of you are able to see them image

image >>

Very cool!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file