Home U.S. Coin Forum

Wilmington DE Coin Club and 1/21 Show - Who's going?

Posting to see if there are any members of the Wilmington DE Coin Club on here.

Wilmington Coin Club of Delaware Link

They meet monthly on the 4th Tuesday of the month. (I would like to check it out)

The meeting location is about an hours drive away. (You have to go to a meeting to join the club}

They are also having a 3 day show starting on the 21st of this month at the NUR Temple on RTE 13.

I would like to chat with members and/or other collector/dealers in the area who will be at this Show prior to going.

Anyone who is planning to be there, I'd appreciate a post in this thread or a PM.

THANKS!

ROB

Apparently they have 2 websites. click here

Comments

• ShortgapbobShortgapbob Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭
    We will be set up at the show. Always seems to be pretty good for us. And, the old downtown portion of New Castle has some great places to eat.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

For a large selection of U.S. Coins & Currency, visit The Reeded Edge's online webstore at the link below.

The Reeded Edge
  • Uncle who gave me and my brother most of his coins and silver lived in Delmar ..great area image

• << <i>Uncle who gave me and my brother most of his coins and silver lived in Delmar ..great area image >>

I grew up in Seaford. 15 miles north of there. Small world...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file