Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

For the Canadian Registry Set Folks - High Grade PCGS coins on eBay

I am cleaning out a bunch of coins that I have been holding for a long time. As I work on my QEII PL half dollar registry set, I submit other coins that I think merit top-pop grades, so there is quite a variety that will be offered. The earliest auctions end this evening, but there is still an awful lot of stuff that I need to photograph & list, so stay tuned! There is something for just about any Canadian registry set.

What I've listed so far....

If you don't see what you may be looking for in the next few weeks, don't hesitate to ask me - I may have it! Send a PM or email charlesguenther@comcast.net, and I will work a deal or get the coin put up on auction.
Don't you know that it's worth
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!

Comments

• Options
    Some nice stuff. image
  • Options
    Yet again limited to US/Canada.
    There are serious collectors in other parts of the world!!
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    Sorry Tony.... You know I make exceptions for you! I just don't want all O Bloody Britain bidding on me stuff!
    Some guy from Hong Kong just won 2 items & wants a total - what should I do about that?????? Anybody ever ship to Hong Kong?

Besides, you could throw me a bone once in a while, Eh? Dontcha ever get any duplicates?image

Anyway, more stuff added....I'm listing as fast as I can get the photos taken & descriptions written up. Some nice pcgs top-pop coins added today....including another PCGS 1961 PL67 Dollar - I didn't realize that I had two of the top-pops!

Anything that you don't see listed in the next week or so, drop me a PM or email charlesguenther@comcast.net - I have too much stuff to sell it all on eBay, and a good deal is ungraded in Guardmaster albums.
    Don't you know that it's worth
    every treasure on Earth
    to be young at heart?
    And as rich as you are,
    it's much better by far,
    to be young at heart!