Home U.S. Coin Forum

Alexandria VA coin show Saturday: who's going?

This is the Alexandria Coin Club show. The first was held last year and was very good. Hopefully this second edition (Jan 15, open to the public at 9:00) will be even better.

It's at the Hampton Inn, 5821 Richmond Highway. Route 1 near the Beltway.

I'll have a table....who's going? Please stop by and say hi...

Tom Savage
LRC Numismatics

LRC Numismatics eBay listings:
http://stores.ebay.com/lrcnumismatics

Comments

• TPRCTPRC Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the reminder. I had forgotten about it. I will attend this show for sure!

Tom

• Halfhunter06Halfhunter06 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    How many tables is it? Any comparison to the Parsiappny show?
  • JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    The correct date is January 15, 2011
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • TPRCTPRC Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://members.cox.net/alexandriacoinclub/

50 tables.....this Saturday, January 15th! I heard the first show was pretty good.

Tom

• LRCTomLRCTom Posts: 857 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that fix, Julian!

LRC Numismatics eBay listings:
    http://stores.ebay.com/lrcnumismatics

• ShortgapbobShortgapbob Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭
    We will be there set up for the day. Last year's show was well attended.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

For a large selection of U.S. Coins & Currency, visit The Reeded Edge's online webstore at the link below.

The Reeded Edge
  • I am going to make an appearance. I'll be the guy who looks lost and very uncomfortable, who doesn't know anything about coin show etiquette.... ah...... hell! who doesn't know anything about a coin in hand image

wait! isn't there a show in Vienna at the end of the month? this one is difffernet?
  • Man I want to go so bad I can taste it. I have my Chemistry for Nursing class on Sat. Lets see skip first day of class which I paid good money for or go see some old coins that will take way more of my good money image Guess I have to go..........................................................

To the Coin Show image
    RACC
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
  • ShortgapbobShortgapbob Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am going to make an appearance. I'll be the guy who looks lost and very uncomfortable, who doesn't know anything about coin show etiquette.... ah...... hell! who doesn't know anything about a coin in hand image

wait! isn't there a show in Vienna at the end of the month? this one is difffernet? >>

Yep, this one is different. This is a new club show they started last year. Vienna is still at the end of the month and will have its typically strong crowd.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

For a large selection of U.S. Coins & Currency, visit The Reeded Edge's online webstore at the link below.

The Reeded Edge

• << <i>

<< <i>I am going to make an appearance. I'll be the guy who looks lost and very uncomfortable, who doesn't know anything about coin show etiquette.... ah...... hell! who doesn't know anything about a coin in hand image

wait! isn't there a show in Vienna at the end of the month? this one is difffernet? >>

Yep, this one is different. This is a new club show they started last year. Vienna is still at the end of the month and will have its typically strong crowd. >>

thanks... I got it mixed up .. same neck of the woods.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file