Home Precious Metals
Options

Palladium News

ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
If use of this glass goes mainstream, I would expect Palladium prices to soar...

New glass tops steel in strength and toughness

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the link..
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Depending on how much is used in the glass, a soaring palladium prices may make it uneconomic.
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Anyone aware of what the practical applications would be. I can see where the research geeks would love it, but where is the demand for such a product?

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Corning has a product called "gorilla" glass which has similar properties, it's been around for decades, and there hasn't been much demand for it. So I doubt this will affect the price of palladium, which has already soared.
    Gorilla Glass LINK
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    There are always articles about the "next big thing" for palladium and other metals which will, supposedly, cause prices to soar. I'll believe it when I see it. image
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Try reading about Silver.
    The medical applications alone would convince you it is inevitable run to $10,000 an once image

Loves me some shiny!