Home U.S. Coin Forum

A pretty penny for a pretty penny...

Kind of lost track of Middle Date Large Cent prices since I sold my Middle Dates...wow...

Comments

• MikeInFLMikeInFL Posts: 10,188 ✭✭✭✭
    I was a bit surprised at the price that coin fetched. It's an 1823, but still....
    Collector of Large Cents, US Type, and modern pocket change.
  • Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    WOW is right!
  • Now that is truly a very nice penny! Just goes goes to show what the market is for nice original coppers.
    Charter member of CA, Coinaholics Anonymous-6/7/2003
    Kewpie Doll award-10/29/2007
    Successful BST transactions with Coinboy and Wondercoin.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is a hefty price for something like that. i guess it all depends on who wants it image
  • Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just goes goes to show what the market is for nice original coppers >>

Yepper - even the 'not-so-nice' coppers were commanding big bucks on the bourse at FUN.
    Successful BST transactions with 171 members. Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    Jinkies Daphne!!! image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
  • Nice. But....image
  • That hard to get my head around that ??
    For that kind of money I am not feeling it.
    Give the laziest man the toughest job and he will find the easiest way to get it done.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file