Home Sports Talk
Options

The Jets....

I am really hoping that the Jets will turn it on against the Pats! Sanchez has not been doing much these past few games. I am hoping that the timing for him to have his "Big Game" is this week! GO JETS!!image

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am really hoping that the Jets will turn it on against the Pats! Sanchez has not been doing much these past few games. I am hoping that the timing for him to have his "Big Game" is this week! GO JETS!!image >>

I agree, I do hope the Jets play well and still lose. It would be more fun to watch than the last game they barely showed up for.
  • Options
    dantheman984dantheman984 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    We shall see. Timing is everything! Maybe we seen New England`s best and it will be downhill from here. LOL.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

<< <i>We shall see. Timing is everything! Maybe we seen New England`s best and it will be downhill from here. LOL. >>

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Will lose. "WOW" the Jets coach has the biggest ego in the league. Very easy to dislike.
  • Options

Cromartie calls Brady an A$$HOLE. What a jerk, he is just Ryan's flunky and wouldn't make a pimple on Brady's a$$.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Brady have that hair transplant yet? I heard his wife doesn't like the fact that he is balding so she told him to grow his hair long to hide it while awaiting a transplant...LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

As long as he keeps throwing the ball the way he does, who cares how much hair he has.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>As long as he keeps throwing the ball the way he does, who cares how much hair he has. >>

Obviously he does! lol
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Jets talk too much. This is a money game. They should've just kept quiet for once, but no.

I'll bet Brady lights them up big time.