Home U.S. Coin Forum

Happy Birthday RLD14!!!!!

He turned 36 today... post a coin with a 36 in it... preferably 1836 cause he likes the old stuff image

and many more, Mr Bill...
Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image

Comments

• joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOLAIDE MAN!!!

may the fonz be with you...always...
  • AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,370 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Bill!

All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • imageimageimageimageimage
  • Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, Bill. I'll post a Barber Half for you instead:

Successful BST transactions with 171 members. Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Mr.Koolaide!! Oh yeah!
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Bill!! You're still a young whippersnapper.........................................at least compared to the other old geezers on these boardsimage
  • I know that this denomination has already been posted but I think that mine is nicer. J/K Ankur image

Happy Birthday RLD14

• BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day rld14! image

One of the earliest Washie branch mint errors...

It's also Broadstruck Jr's 5th so here's today's birthday horoscope January 10, 2011.

Born today, you are something of a troublemaker at times, but this is only a result of
    your inexhaustible energy and your eagerness to wring as much fun out of life as you can,
    no matter what the situation may be. You do not spend a great deal of time waiting for
    things to happen; rather, you make them happen and reap the benefits directly. Never
    content to be spinning your wheels, you always insist on doing things that matter, and if
    you are even given an assignment that does not meet this criterion, you are certain to
    pass on it, or simply hand it over to someone else less choosy.
    You have a great many talents, and the obstacles that will stand between you and your
    professional goals are few and far between. Indeed, you are likely to score success after
    success quite rapidly, earning both admiration and awe from those around you. Your life
    is destined to be fast-paced, to be sure.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

• << <i>It's also Broadstruck Jr's 5th so here's today's birthday horoscope January 10, 2011.

Born today, you are something of a troublemaker at times, but this is only a result of
    your inexhaustible energy and your eagerness to wring as much fun out of life as you can,
    no matter what the situation may be. You do not spend a great deal of time waiting for
    things to happen; rather, you make them happen and reap the benefits directly. Never
    content to be spinning your wheels, you always insist on doing things that matter, and if
    you are even given an assignment that does not meet this criterion, you are certain to
    pass on it, or simply hand it over to someone else less choosy.
    You have a great many talents, and the obstacles that will stand between you and your
    professional goals are few and far between. Indeed, you are likely to score success after
    success quite rapidly, earning both admiration and awe from those around you. Your life
    is destined to be fast-paced, to be sure. >>

that sure sounds like someone I know...who could it be?

oh yeah...

Bill imageimage

gee, Broadstruck... Happy Birthday to your son... if your son is anything like Bill... well, is there anything I can do for ya? Maybe you need a xanax or a drink or somethin? imageimage
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • drddmdrddm Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday RLD14 imageimageimage

• joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOL AIDE MAN!!!

may the fonz be with you...always...

• << <i>HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOL AIDE MAN!!!

image >>

OMG!!!!!

Let this be a fair warning to all slab junkies everywhere... this could be you one day!!!!

• LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    An excessively happy birthday to him! He gave me a ride to the airport at last year's Baltimore show, after a I waved off helicoptering from the convention center.
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)
  • rld14rld14 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭
    Thank you all very much image

I must now go back to counting my grey hairs
    Bear's "Growl of Approval" award 10/09 & 3/10 | "YOU SUCK" - PonyExpress8|"F the doctors!" - homerunhall | I hate my car
  • rld14rld14 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

<< <i>HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOL AIDE MAN!!!

image >>

imageimageimageimageimageimage

I have to say tho, I have lost some weight since that was taken...
    Bear's "Growl of Approval" award 10/09 & 3/10 | "YOU SUCK" - PonyExpress8|"F the doctors!" - homerunhall | I hate my car

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file