Home U.S. Coin Forum

Was the Burlington, NJ Coin Show Canceled Yesterday?

I got there a little before 10:00 and there were a few people milling around outside. Nobody was 100% sure what was going on. The consensus was that it was canceled.
Any info?

Thanks.
John
Successful BSTs with lordmarcovan, pontiacinf, Harry779, ajia, jfoot13, coinfame, Hammered54, fivecents, Coll3ctor, al410, commoncents123.

Comments

• Halfhunter06Halfhunter06 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I havent heard anything in Numismatic cirles about it being cancelled. I do know they guy running the show hasnt been in the best of health though, maybe it had something to do with that.
  • littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭
    The show operator cancelled the show due to the weather. He called the dealers on Saturday evening. He was concerned for the safety of everyone, due to the snow. I believe it is a class act when someone puts safety over money. Walter is a great person! We will be back next month (weather permitting).

Larry L.

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SNOW? all the highways are clear as can be here. (south jersey).

Glad I didnt make the trip over, I had planned to.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we had a show like that that got cancelled. the guy had rescheduled it to the week before and didnt tell anyone. he never did another show there again either.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file