Home U.S. Coin Forum

60-d lincoln to look at

These are hard to come by at least i think so.If any one has one show it please..DDO-003..I have one listed on ebay uncirculated and can't believe i can't sell it at the price i started at..Are they as hard to find as the small date over the large one or what..

Comments

• I guess no one has any..I see why it only has a Population of 3 for it and a pop 6 for the small date over large date
  • cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with the variety, but based on your photos, it doesn't have the 'wow' factor that the small/large date does, and may be overshadowed... it's definitely not as well known, and that could be why the pop is so low- it's not being looked for like the small/large date is.
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • gonzergonzer Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty inconsequential for a DD, I'm having a hard time seeing it even w/your large pic.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file