Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone else having trouble getting to this forum??

FlatwoodsFlatwoods Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
For the last several days I have been trying repeatedly to pull up this forum. I keep getting a 400 error.
This is the only website I am having trouble with. I get the same error message from my laptop.
I was wondering if it is just me. Maybe it is my connection.

I finally got on after trying all day.

Any advice??

Comments

• I seem to recall that someone else had trouble last week also.
    It been working fine for me though.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...i think it only happened to southerners. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • No trouble here.
  • anablepanablep Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good over here.
    Always looking for attractive rim toned Morgan and Peace dollars in PCGS or (older) ANA/ANACS holders!

"Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."

~Wayne
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭
    So far, I have been okay. No problems logging in. Although a number of weeks ago, I would have some sort of issue where I could not get to the PCGS homepage. It took me to some other page when I typed www.pcgs.com.
  • EdscoinEdscoin Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

<< <i>...i think it only happened to southerners. image >>

I haven't had any problems!
    ED
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>...i think it only happened to southerners. image >>

I haven't had any problems! >>

...image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • a single 400 error for me
  • FlatwoodsFlatwoods Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be a southern thing. Maybe it's the inch of ice on everything down here. image

No problems today. The last few days I could get to the PCGS home page and the price guide.
    Just not the forums.

You don't realize how much time you spend here until you can't get here!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file