Home Sports Talk
Options

Green Bay fans don't worry about it

stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
After ya lose the game today, if I may make a suggestion...to watch a good DVD of the Packers win of Super Bowls 1 & 2, and the Favre Super Bowl win...to take your mind off of today's defeat. That wasn't any smack, just a nice pleasant suggestion. image

Eagles 27
Packers 21

Comments

• Options
    Gotta pray the Eagles do not lose, you have no video of any Super Bowl wins to watch.
  • Options

<< <i>Gotta pray the Eagles do not lose, you have no video of any Super Bowl wins to watch. >>

Yea, but we do have two Super Bowl appearances...I just play the DVD backwards from finish to start, so it looks as though the games wound up in a tie. LOL
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Talk about grasping at straws.
  • Options
    Weeping and gnashing of teeth.
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    Operator: Hello
    Eagle Fan: Help I've fallen and I can't get up.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    David Akers.

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Vick.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    LOLOLOL
  • Options

<< <i>After ya lose the game today, if I may make a suggestion...to watch a good DVD of the Packers win of Super Bowls 1 & 2, and the Favre Super Bowl win...to take your mind off of today's defeat. That wasn't any smack, just a nice pleasant suggestion. image

Eagles 27
    Packers 21 >>

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reports are circulating that a man clutching a Vick jersey just told the bartender to make it a double before asking when does spring training start..image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Don't forget the crying and weeping
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    well the only thing that kept it close was that dropped TD pass to end the first half.

go watch your two super bowl losses now!!!

packers are playing next week, where do the eagles play??
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sources now confirm that a man bearing a striking resemblance to SteveK is imploring the governor of PA to exercise his executive power to postpone this playoff game and move it to Tuesday night..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Sources now confirm that a man bearing a striking resemblance to SteveK is imploring the governor of PA to exercise his executive power to postpone this playoff game and move it to Tuesday night.. >>

and still trying to convince himself that it was not a choke job when they lost to the Vikes and lost a chance at the bye.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    What is it young people say these days? Epic fail?

Yeah, I think so.
  • Options
    Congrats to the Packers and their good fans.