Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Requests list

Anyone know how often the 'Set Requests' list is updated ? Most likely varies based on difficulty in set request type builds, but the Old Judge set has been sitting on top of the list for a few days. Mine is way down the list, and I patiently must wait. thank you

Comments

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    There isn't a set period of time, but I think 3-4 days per week would be a safe average. For team and company sets, it routinely takes 4-6 weeks for your set to go online. For player sets I have gotten them in as fast as 7 months and I have seen them take nearly 2 years. It all depends on the amount of requests.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Thank you !

I can actually now wait a while for my Set. Can you guess which from the stacks that arrived yesterday, opened today, did NOT cut the mustard for any registry set I have ?