Home U.S. Coin Forum

The FUN CRO Road Report- FiNaLe w/pics of hot babes

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing I read every morning...very entertaining. image
  • HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    I've read it and re-read it, but no where did I see mention of the 50% military discount? image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've read it and re-read it, but no where did I see mention of the 50% military discount? image >>

That's only for us retirees. image
  • etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭
    Love the Road Report from CRO.

Always a fun read. image

Mike
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CRO guys put the "fun" in FUN and, more generally, in coin shows and coin collecting.
  • BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
    One small door? I sure hope that there is no fire.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a fun report! Nice to read something by someone who enjoys what he's doing.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated

MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • MoldnutMoldnut Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks MJ! I always enjoy reading the CRO reports.
    Derek

EAC 6024
  • Great reading. I enjoyed the report. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
    successful BST deals with Meltdown, Broadstruck, lordmarcovan, MisterTicToc, JINX86, BXBOY143, MBCOINS and others
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CRO said:
    "Found two neat colonials on the floor while walking to the USPS booth to mail a package, both of which we ended up buying, but only after I wandered around aimlessly for a while trying to remember where I saw the second one. The moral of this story: If you see something cool on the floor write down the table number where you saw it, because you will not remember otherwise, even if you are sure you will."

No kidding! I did that my first few shows and now, at anything more than 30+ dealers, I ask for a card and write down the dealer/table number and the piece/info/price so I can go back and find it again!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No kidding! I did that my first few shows and now, at anything more than 30+ dealers, I ask for a card and write down the dealer/table number and the piece/info/price so I can go back and find it again! >>

I learned and use that method after not being able to locate the dealer with a coin that I wanted to buy.

I think that by the time I decided to get the coin he must have packed up and left a little early as it was the last day. I'll never know.

Mike
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AngryTurtleAngryTurtle Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    The illustrated edition!
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    The only way those two could be hot is if they were on fire! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have known John Burns for years!

He has a ton of books. I mean the weight of the books he sells weighs over a ton that is over 2000 lbs..
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good report - glad to hear they did so well, and refreshing to hear that someone found and bought a lot of 'neat coins' on the floor.
    Successful BST transactions with 171 members. Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot babes (i.e., two of them)? That dates you, MJ.
    Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Where are those hot babes?
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • ColonelJessupColonelJessup Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, Estelle Getty is dead, whereas Amy Nuthouse is among the Living Dead. Whatever Amy is taking lately, I'm giving it up !
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file