Home U.S. Coin Forum

reference help for Lincoln cents

Hello

I was wondering if there is a gray sheet around pricing lower grade cents from 09-39. I just bought a small bag from my B&M man and I have some good dates but not in the best shape and I was wondering what the asking gray sheet would be?

Thanks Cliff
RACC
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Comments

• bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe the grey sheet prices circulated Lincolns with the exception of maybe a few keys. Anyone else? Shag
  • Thanks for you help.

Cliff
    RACC
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coin world usually has pretty extensive ads from a few dealers selling this grade and date lincoln . it would give you and idea.
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't believe the grey sheet prices circulated Lincolns with the exception of maybe a few keys. Anyone else? Shag >>

I just looked in my Monthly Greysheet and Lincolns are priced from Good up through MS65(Red) for coins dated 1909-1933. 1934-1949 are only listed in MS63-MS65(presumably Red).

Circulated Roll prices are also found in the Monthly edition... you could maybe take the roll price and divide by 50 coins to get a ballpark value of a low grade ciruclated example.

BU Roll prices are also in one of the Greysheets, Page 3A I think, and you could do the same divide by 50 coins to get a ballpark price of a BU.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file