Home U.S. Coin Forum

Receiving coins overseas

As I mentioned in a recent post, I recently moved overseas and saying that it has been difficult to find any coins is an understatement. Where can I buy coins and have them sent overseas? Obviously, having a reliable source is important. Does anyone have any solid recommendations?

Appreciate your help.

Comments

• llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    You can buy them anywhere... when I was stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan, I bought from eBay, the BST, dealers, etc. and they were shipped to me either overseas or to my home address in the States.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question?
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • JeshJesh Posts: 277
    I think he's scared of having stuff lost in the mail. I'd recommend that any dealer you use uses a reliable shipping method. Unless like llafoe said, I am misreading..?
  • canadanzcanadanz Posts: 618 ✭✭
    Find a dealer who will ship overseas. Maybe someone you dealt with while you were still Stateside? Or eBay... lots of sellers will ship overseas, depending on what country you're in. If you're military, your APO should be more than good enough.
  • BithrateBithrate Posts: 555 ✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback. You guys got my question. Good to know that all the above options are available to me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file