Home Sports Talk
Options

Chiefs vs Falcons Super Bowl

Being a Chiefs fan and a Tony Gonzalez fan/collector, the best possible SB outcome for me is Chiefs vs Falcons. It would be a can't lose situation somewhat.

I thought I was going to be the first person to ever put those teams together with SB in it, but I see the Bleacherreport has a write-up on the possibility, and a couple Chiefs fan websites have chatted the subject.

I guess it is paying 50/1 right now on both teams making it. Hmmm.

Strangely on the same odd list they have the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles 100/1.

I put the Eagles chance at making it much better then that. image
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    Falcons maybe. Chiefs i highly doubt it.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I will be surprised if the Chiefs get out of the first round.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is the Chiefs will be one and done.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    Tony Gonzalez holds on every play.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Tony Gonzalez holds on every play. >>

Well, he was known as a good glove man.

----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭
    I knew as soon as I seen this you were thinking of Gonzales. That would be a cool match-up. But if we are voting, I will take Kansas City vs. Seattleimage . But after the Raider loss and losing #3 seed, I dont like our chances of winning 1st round. Would of MUCH rather played New York.
    I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    The Chiefs would have made the second round if they got to play the Jets in round one. Instead, they'll be making tee times for Monday.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I think the Chiefs can score against the Ravens, I just don't know if their defense can stop them. The Ravens defense is overrated this year.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

What an embarrassment for the AFC West.
    Cassel was exposed once again as a below average QB that can only score points vs bad teams.

KC should have deferred to the Raiders or Chargers to play vs the Ravens. They could have at least made a game of it ...
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"