Home U.S. Coin Forum

***Q1 2011 CC Quarterly Submission Special is up!!!!***

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
1st Quarter 2011: January 1 - March 31, 2011

Economy Submission Special: Submit four (4) coins and pay for only three (3)

Please follow the guidelines outlined below to ensure your submission is processed in a timely manner.

Quarterly Special must be submitted on its own submission form
Choose Standard Economy service level
Notate "Quarterly Special" on the Other service level line
Include payment for grading fees (three coins), return shipping fee (four coins), and handling fee
To determine if your coins qualify for the Economy service level, please click here www.pcgs.com/grading_list.chtml
Clearly mark the outside of your package CC Special
Submission must be postmarked by March 31, 2011
Additional guidelines:

This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, or submission
One Quarterly Special submission per member per quarter
Valid for Collector Club members in good standing
Turnaround time on submission is approximately 20-30 business days

CC Special

edited to add: Not one of the better specials....but still appreciated!!!

Comments

• AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,370 ✭✭✭✭
    Not that special indeed.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Well I am excited to see the 20-30 day turnaround on the economy. Putting mine together tonight with two other submissions.
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not that special indeed. >>

• I just sent mine off today. It helps me build my cheap Peace dollar set.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    Does anybody know, if this is good for ONLY four coins, or if you can send in more than four and get one free?
  • Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anybody know, if this is good for ONLY four coins, or if you can send in more than four and get one free? >>

This is a one shot deal (i.e. only four coins).
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • I'm still waiting for them to post having received them... Sweating just a little... I used Priority. Good thing the special was for cheap coins, just in case...
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.
  • relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Economy is under $300? They should up that to $500. There arn't a lot of coins for under $300 worth grading.
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • MercfanMercfan Posts: 700 ✭✭

<< <i>Economy is under $300? They should up that to $500. There arn't a lot of coins for under $300 worth grading. >>

I have a couple of AU Indian quarter eagles that I'd love to send in on the quarterly special, but they fall just over the $300 cut-off. Bummer.

I miss the previous format of the quarterly special--which I thought was very special and a major incentive for me to join.

"Coin collecting problem"? What "coin collecting problem"?
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every quarter I see lots of threads with everyone's quarter special results... haven't seen ANY results posted this quarter... didn't anyone take advantage of the quarterly special??????

I didn't so I can't share.

• DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are mine:

1 1 19286544 7222 1893-CC $1 US G04
    2 1 19286545 7152 1884-CC $1 US AG03
    3 1 19286546 5792 1932-S 25C US XF45
    4 1 19286547 6605 1938-D 50C US F15

The '93-CC was a raw eBay purchase for my 1893-CC grading set. I was hoping it might go AG03.
    the '84-CC was a throw-in; I broke it out of an ANACS-03 holder and carried it as a pocket piece for a while.
    The '32-S was a raw show purchased. The dealer had it marked G (and priced VG+).
    the '38-D was from the same dealer. He marked it G/VG (and priced VG+).
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Every quarter I see lots of threads with everyone's quarter special results... haven't seen ANY results posted this quarter... didn't anyone take advantage of the quarterly special?????? >>

Mine just checked in at PCGS. I sent four in for crossover. I bought a 1932-D quarter in a SEGS holder off Ebay as the fourth coin just to take advantage of the CC specialimage
  • Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    What is funny is that the amount of folks who really don't care for the new special have posted their thoughts. Why doesn't the host at least hear their customer base?
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 4 coin submission in since the 15th...still waiting for my results. image
  • TevaTeva Posts: 830
    I got the impression not to many club members where happy with the change come friday we will see if anybody was listening??
    Give the laziest man the toughest job and he will find the easiest way to get it done.
  • ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On mine, I had 10 coins I was going to send in...7 qualified for Modern tier (late 1950's proofs) and 3 were pre-56 so would not have. After some analysis I figured out I could add an 11th coin, and split it into 2 submissions and end up paying a couple bucks more to get that extra coin graded. So figured I'd have been a fool to not take advantage of that.
  • lusterloverlusterlover Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Here are mine:

1 1 19286544 7222 1893-CC $1 US G04
    2 1 19286545 7152 1884-CC $1 US AG03
    3 1 19286546 5792 1932-S 25C US XF45
    4 1 19286547 6605 1938-D 50C US F15

The '93-CC was a raw eBay purchase for my 1893-CC grading set. I was hoping it might go AG03.
    the '84-CC was a throw-in; I broke it out of an ANACS-03 holder and carried it as a pocket piece for a while.
    The '32-S was a raw show purchased. The dealer had it marked G (and priced VG+).
    the '38-D was from the same dealer. He marked it G/VG (and priced VG+). >>

I've heard of undergraded but a G to an XF 45!!! That could possibly be the biggest upgrade ever.

Mine checked in on 3/1, still waiting.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file