Home U.S. Coin Forum

Interesting Ebay auction...

"Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
and they're cold.
I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
Mary

Best Franklin Website

Comments

• I am glad they included the quarter so this can't be construed as an OT topic image
  • mingotmingot Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭
    "Although he had the owner of the U-Dig Fossils quarry (of the world famous Wheeler Formation in Utah) sell several of his jewelry at gem shows in the past. Then something awry went wrong not to long ago between them and now he shows the talent I've been looking for, where I was needing fulgs wire-wrapped too. Meanwhile I see a great future and presentation to offer to ebay and outside businesses."

"HE HAD STRAINED HIS BACK MUSCLE THAT CAUSD NERVES TO BECOME PINCHED AND CAUSING NUMBNESS IN CERTAIN AREAS AND SEVERE PAINS AROUND NECK AND LOWER SECTIONS. SO SHIPING WILL BE A LILTLE SLOWER THAN USUAL"

"RECENTLY A BOLT OF LIGHTNING SURPRIZED SELLER SO SHIPPING MAYBE A LIL` SLOW"

"Wel dats ale i heer arund heer' is dairy cows mooing twenty-foor hours a day! Annd dee smelle- """wo-o-o-ooooooooooooooh""" on airy days. "Well atleast i get to see all the wildlife dat just loves dat aroma'... even people too. And my frienzs "dhot i waz crazy!!" Pluz if you ale sceen the shed i liev'in you wood probably wonder abot dee lil'doggies i have foor pets, they moo atme too."

lolwut
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speakin of nick naks and searching, I always report keyword spamming. I hate the way it clogs up my searches. My pet peeve is "not silver or gold" in the title. And yes, ebay does kill the listings.

The only way to make an economic system truly stable is to permit the free market to take over.

• I've been reporting the guy selling loupes using pcgs & NGC in the title, but they don't seem to be taking them down... go figure...
    "Wars are really ugly! They're dirty
    and they're cold.
    I don't want nobody to shoot me in the foxhole."
    Mary

Best Franklin Website
  • Yes, annoying. It is satisfying to not give them my time or business.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file