Home U.S. Coin Forum

OT Where would you sell high end jewelry?

JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
Hi,
I am a baseball card guy, and I would like to start off by apologizing for wandering into the coin forum to start a thread displaying my ignorance. With that said, I have a friend who is looking to sell some relatively expensive jewelry, 3 pieces from Cartier and 2 from Bulgari. At retail they cost quite a bit but I know how much retail and value can differ (especially for jewelry) so I am asking you; where would you sell high end jewelry? There is nothing in it for me, I just want to offer her some advice because she is set on selling it. Would you consign it? I would assume that would be the best option for her but I really have no clue.

I guess this would be a hypothetical situation for you guys, if you had $50,000 worth of jewelry how would you sell it?

Also, I would like to add that I have no intention of selling it here, so please do not PM me requesting more information.

Thank you for any help and feel free to stop by the sports mem. forum with any questions! image

Jason
My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file