Home U.S. Coin Forum

Gold Modern Commemorative DDO/varieties?

Does anyone know where i could find a good reference to use as a tool in finding errors and varieties such as 1984 olympic $10 DDO etc?

Are there any other varieties either ms or proof that anyone can think of for modern commem gold $10 and $5

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• I thought I remember hearing about a 1996 proof smithsonian ddo gold $5 commem.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    JupitarCoins, is it proof or unc? Does anyone know of a book for such things? Cherry Pickers or other?
  • You may want to try this site for the 1984-W or this one for the 2004-P Dollar. Hope this helps.

I know we are not surpose to "spam" for other sites / groups but you may want to think about joining CONECA, IMHO it is well worth the $25 if you want to get into the variety side of coin collecting.
  • DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! I guess that is it then but if it's not in Cherry pickers i guess PCGS does not recognize it right?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file