Home U.S. Coin Forum

Just arrived today....ebay pick....tailbar...

AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nice pocket carried and commerce used silver dollar from Carson City!image
imageimage
Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    I like it very much!! It is my favorite VAM and I wish I would have never sold mine a few years back... a super nice AU image
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, this one is about an VG 08. Got another tailbar on the way. Last two purchases
    of 2010.
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    That's nice, Bob!
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks, this one is about an VG 08. Got another tailbar on the way. Last two purchases
    of 2010. >>

So what diagnostics are we looking for in a "tailbar"

Noob Vammer here.

Cheers!

Kirk
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Thanks, this one is about an VG 08. Got another tailbar on the way. Last two purchases
    of 2010. >>

Noob Vammer here.

Cheers!

Kirk >>

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and gues it's the GIANT BAR HANGING BELOW THE TAIL. image

Please don't take offense... but that was a juicy softball right over the middle of the plate!

<< <i>

<< <i>

of 2010. >>

Noob Vammer here.

Cheers!

Kirk >>

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and gues it's the GIANT BAR HANGING BELOW THE TAIL. image

Please don't take offense... but that was a juicy softball right over the middle of the plate! >>

Holy Carp! Now that you mention it, it's like the proverbial 400-lb Gorilla in the room. image I can't believe I didn't see it.image
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

of 2010. >>

Noob Vammer here.

Cheers!

Kirk >>

Here you go Kirk: image
    Very nice Bob! I likey!

Kirk
  • Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its nice to have one of them image nice pickup
  • garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

Here are mine,

PCGS VF20

NGC VG8

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file