Home U.S. Coin Forum

Just sat down and did the 2011 monthly budget....what's it looking like for next year?

DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
For me, it looks like about $500 a month for coins if we have the status quo. Now if I could just stick to a plan on what to buy image
Right now, I think type coins will take most of it.

I know that's nothing compared to many here, but I feel particulary blessed to have it.

Comments

• llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    It's pointless for me to establish a budget... I don't have the will power to stick to my budget.
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if you skip two months then you can go wild and spend 1500 on something toasty!
  • Looks tight this year. Reading and looking are in my future.
    "spot on my UHR, nevermind, I wiped it off"
  • tcmitssrtcmitssr Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

<< <i>For me, it looks like about $500 a month for coins if we have the status quo. Now if I could just stick to a plan on what to buy image
    Right now, I think type coins will take most of it.

I know that's nothing compared to many here, but I feel particulary blessed to have it. >>

I think you'd be surprised to find out how much you do have relative to most here.

OTOH, I'm guessing your not married or have kids. image
  • DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think you'd be surprised to find out how much you do have relative to most here.

OTOH, I'm guessing your not married or have kids. image >>

No I do have a wife and two boys, so it's a struggle to decide how much is OK to spend on a hobby. The two things I DONT have that make any amount possible are:

1. Credit cards and
    2. Debt.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the job situation settles down some then maybe ill figure out what, if any, budget i can do at that time
  • chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    budget? whats a budget...I dont even balance my checking...and never bounced a checkimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file