Home U.S. Coin Forum

MCM is taking pre-orders for the ATB 5 ounce - Slabs only

link

Please Note:

* This item is presently not in stock and has an expected arrival date of mid January.
* The price, if shown, is our best estimate of what our selling price will be, but is only a price indication.
* Actual price could be higher or lower once the merchandise is actually in stock. If no price is shown, we do not yet have an indication of what the actual price will be.
* We are accepting non binding pre-orders at this time with no deposit required.
* You will be contacted by telephone or email (your choice) when the items are in stock.
* You are under no obligation to purchase and we are under no obligation to sell until payment is made at the then current and prevailing price.

As the leader in certified modern coins, we strive to have the lowest prices. If you see this coin offered elsewhere for less money, let us know before you purchase it. We want your business, and will try very hard meet or beat any other legitimate price.

Comments

• tcmitssrtcmitssr Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

<< <i>link >>

Out of stock on everything.
  • kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Out of stock on everything. >>

But it is a PRE-order, an update to their page. You can get on the list and they will contact you.
    Slabbed, so the prices are going to be high.

• << <i>

<< <i>link >>

Out of stock on everything. >>

As they said:

* This item is presently not in stock and has an expected arrival date of mid January.
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any thoughts as to why they would have some holdered by NGC as simply being BU, rather than being graded outright? Might they expect some to be so banged up that the grades would be low?
    When in doubt, don't.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file