Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS 1955 Topps COMPLETE SET, # 14 on the Registry

If you are looking for, or have wanted to own a high grade 1955 Topps set, opportunity knocks. I don't have to tell you how truly difficult some of these cards are to obtain in PSA 8. The set is all NQ and contains 1 PSA 8.5 (Jensen);188 PSA 8s; 16 PSA 7s and 1 PSA 6, the Clemente. Just 17 cards from a straight PSA 8 set, many of which are reasonably obtainable.

The deal also includes the 4 missing cards not issued, they are #175, Stan Musial, PSA 10; #186, Whitey Ford, PSA 9; #203, Bob Feller, PSA 9 and #209, Herb Score, PSA 10. Cards are identical to the set cards and flesh the set out nicely to a complete 210 total.

The set contents can be viewed under Teddy Ballgame in the Registry.

SMR says $45k+

Payment and delivery method to be discussed.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. PM or contact me at ajrs44@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Al

Comments

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    bump
  • pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you willing to piece out the cards? I might be interested in the Clemente if I could afford it.
    Not at this time. I'm gonna do a few more bumps then seek off board buyers. If I break up the set, then it is no longer a "set".
  • theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    Good Luck Al,
    I hope you fetch a fair price. You are great person with whom to deal.
    Thanks Frank, I'll let you know how I make out.

Happy New Year!! Keep in touch.

Al
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Wish I my Clemente didnt disappear, well that was the reason I sold off my set.

Family "friend" recently checked himself into rehab, I have been praying he comes clean and I can just move on

Good luck with the sale Al

Ted
    Ted,

I recall the theft of your Clemente...was hoping to hear/read that it had reappeared. Sorry to read that was not the case.

Thanks, keep in touch and Happy New Year.

PS - keep the snowblower oiled up, I think you're gonna need it again this weekend.

Al
    bump
  • corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    bump

I was told by an interested buyer that VCP for this set is right at $47k.
    bump
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Al, looks like this storm might be a dud, but Wednesday they are expecting something
  • Very nice set Al, good luck with the sale.
    Ted,

Atlanta is bracing for 4 to 6 inches in the metro area beginning late Sunday night, getting topped off with 1/4 inch of freezing rain. Should be a horrible commute for the worker Bees on Monday AM. Snow of this magnitude in Atlanta is pretty rare, especially since we already got a good bit on Christmas Day. Problem here is a lot of folks don't know how to drive on this stuff, they just slam on the brakes and slide until impact. I think this one is gonna be on your doorstep Wednesday or Thursday.

Robbie...

Thanks, took a while to put together. I have the entire set in a display case I built. How convenient that 15 cards across times 14 rows just happens to equal 210, the exact number of cards in the set (with the non-issued 4 cards). When you can see the set in all its glory displayed in a case approx 5' x 7', it really does pop, and the colors really compliment each other very nicely.