Home U.S. Coin Forum

All of the ATB quarter sets from The Mint...

RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is the circulating ATB quarter set a new type of item?

What do you all think of all of the ATB quarter sets? Do any look particularly good?

Who's buying what?
Land of the Free because of the Brave!

Comments

• heavymetalheavymetal Posts: 589 ✭✭✭✭
    I've purchased the "Circulating Coin Set" and the "Uncirculated Set". The circulating coin set coins were a disappointment. They looked as if they had come out of a slot machine. The "Uncirculated Set" , however, pleasantly surprised me with it's quality. I ordered another of these shortly after receiving the first. They are an attractive display of the ATB coins in an easily stored, informative package. I intend to continue buying this set for examples of the future ATB coins. HM
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a couple of other threads have been written on these.

circulated set: you'll find as good in rolls and almost all of these you'd toss back. If you have trouble filing holes in the album for the kids, you might buy these. The kids can touch them with no worries.
    uncirculated: about the same quality as in the other mint sets. I heard from the Mint HQ people that they were the first 1,000 coins off new dies.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info!!
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file