Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

JUst curious why was Jeremy's charity auction thread locked ?

I'm not trying to start anything. I think this is a great idea and have always enjoyed Jeremy's auctions. Why was it locked ??

link

Comments

• Options
    Really? I mean, just, really?
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    Yup, just curious don't make a thing out of it..Are the donations still going ? Is the auction still happening ??
  • Options
    clw54clw54 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yup, just curious don't make a thing out of it..Are the donations still going ? Is the auction still happening ?? >>

How would we know, the thread is locked. image
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need for any posts....just read the OP and follow Jeremy's instructions if you wish to contribute.
    Also, there is a locked thread from tmot99 that will allow sympathy type posts.

To donate items, please email me (please don't send a PM, as they're harder for me to keep track of) with a list, descriptions, and images to charity@jkwd.com (I may not respond quickly, but that is so it's easier for me to keep track of items as I'm putting the auction together). If you need to mail items to me, they can be sent to:
    To donate items, please email me (please don't send a PM, as they're harder for me to keep track of) with a list, descriptions, and images to charity@jkwd.com (I may not respond quickly, but that is so it's easier for me to keep track of items as I'm putting the auction together). If you need to mail items to me, they can be sent to:

Jeremy Katz
    PO Box 4232
    Everett, WA 98204
  • Options
    there were some toxic posts (that got deleted after thread locked)
  • Options
    Oh, image
  • Options
    It's the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, it's the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file