Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

kudos to Tom Pilitowski (mrearlygold)

I sent him a PM earlier this month with a tough MS double eagle I wanted to sell. My ask price was more than he was willing to pay to personally purchase the piece, although within a week he was able to broker the sale to a client for a very reasonable fee. I now have a check in hand and am a happy camper.

He was friendly, courteous, easy to work with and constantly updated me with the status of things. Two thumbs up!

Comments

• Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Tom's a great guy and congrats on the sale.

• Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭
    Tom's a very fair guy

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    excellent

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Tom..................oppps, did I just type that out loud? Oh wellimageimage

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Very good newsimage------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love Tom..................oppps, did I just type that out loud? Oh wellimageimage

MJ >>

Dude, your spooking me out man! image

imageimage
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I love Tom..................oppps, did I just type that out loud? Oh wellimageimage

MJ >>

Dude, your spooking me out man! image

imageimage >>

Well, my wife loves M.J.'s high heels, guess its a love triangleimage---------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    image Thanks Goldeneye for giving me that chance by offering it to me in the first place, allowing me to be so candid and also just offering me the much better $20 Lib!Those kinds of coins are right up my alley which made it so much easier. All in all it was a quick and enjoyable transaction. Thank you all for your kindness at this time of the year. It means a lot to me it really does.

And MJ you silly heh heh image

Happy, healthy, free and prosperous 2011 and beyond everyone.

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file