Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Seated, low cost CC Morgans, and Wash set for melt

One last bump....

Second post for me on the BST but I'm a 10 year eBay seller with 100% feedback (PM me for my eBay ID if interested).

I tried to price everything about 10% - 15% under eBay "sold" items so everyone would win. Paypal or USPS money order, ship to US addresses only.
Please add $3 postage and insurance. I work full time so I may need a day or so to reply to messages. Glad to answer any questions, just PM me. Seven day return for unopened flips.

Thanks,
Brian

1875-s 20 cent with excellent original skin. This coin has nice underlying luster and looks like a 53 or 55 to me. Very problem free. I'd like $340 for it. SOLD.
imageimage

1872-s dime with ch XF details but lightly cleaned and some reverse rim tics as seen in photo. A better date and a nice coin but light chatter on the reverse hold it back. Obverse is starting to retone in golds and a hint of green. I'd like to get $270 for it.
imageimage

1843-o dime ANACS G4 detail (scratch). I struggled imaging this coin because it is dark and the holder is highly reflective. I would have called it AG3 (full obverse rime, partial reverse rims) and let the scratch go. The reverse image most accurately captures the "look" of this coin. I'd like $80 for this one.
imageimage

1840 WD dime. Purchased as a Fine but clearly only a VG coin. A better date for a lower cost set (these get pricy in higher grades). SOLD
imageimage

1891-cc Ch AU but lightly burnished. At first glance this looks like a great coin. The reverse has only a light rub on the breast feathers. The obverse, however, has faint witness marks on the cheek area, probably from someone trying to hide bag marks. Please note the obverse rim bumps. Overall a coin with a solid AU look but it won't slab. I'd like $190.
imageimage

1883-cc problem free ch VF IMO. This is a very pretty coin with red & blue obverse toning and blue reverse toning. I couldn't capture the completeness of the color (the reverse fields are almost entirely blue). It's a nice coin with no pings, dings, scratches, bumps or other distractions. I'd like to get $115 for it.
imageimage

1884-cc VF details, cleaned. I went thru e-bay and looked for similarly cleaned coins that actually sold, knocked $10 off that price, and listed it here. It's starting to retone but it has a long way to go. I'd like $75 SOLD
imageimage

1890-cc VF details, cleaned. Similar to the 1884-cc but it hasn't started to retone yet. I'd like $55 SOLD
imageimage

1888-s AU50 details, overly dipped. This coin is problem free except the luster isn't right, it's been overly dipped. A golden tone is just beginning to reform on both the obverse & reverse. I had a hard time imaging this coin. A better date in all grades. I'd like $150
imageimage

1889-s AU details. I sent this to PCGS looking for a 50 or 53 and it came back in a genuine holder (nick/scratch). I don't see it but they did so there ya go! If you want a decent 89-s at a reasonable cost then this might work. I'd like $70 SOLD
imageimage

1932 - 1964 set of Washington quarters in a blue Whitman album missing the 32-d, 32-s and 44-p. This is better than an average circulated set; coins grade from VG to BU (the 55-d would grade 64 and there are 5-6 uncs). 80 coins in all. Melt is around $400. I'd like $420. Paypal gift on this item. SOLD

Long time eBayer with 100% feedback rating, trying out the PCGS boards to save the fees!

Successful transactions with several board members here including abitofthisabitofthat, marcovan and others

Comments

• Options
    ttt

Long time eBayer with 100% feedback rating, trying out the PCGS boards to save the fees!

Successful transactions with several board members here including abitofthisabitofthat, marcovan and others
  • Options
    ttt

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent on the 90-CC!
  • Options
    ttt!