Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Would you bid on this Jordan card ?

I would love to bid on this card but the seller is in Indonesia. His feedback is good, but I just can't bring myself to bid on the card
Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"

Comments

• Options
    There's a lot of collector's of Jordan worldwide. That's why this will likely go for some coin. His feedback looks good to me.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Based on his feedback, it wouldn't matter if he lived on the moon. Bid with confidence.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    I would bid and pay with paypal, they will make it right if the seller screws you.
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    What about the card possibly being a counterfeit? Anyone ever hear of that happening? I know PCGS is having a problem with fake coins coming out of asia.
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    The auction is over, so I guess it's a moot point now. I wouldn't have worried about purchasing that card.
  • Options
    Have never heard about any Finest fakes. The 90s inserts in basketball are very popular now.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    For sellers not willing to mail NBA cards to asia is like sellers not willing to mail NHL cards to Canada. Some of the biggest NBA collectors are there...