Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS or Trade - silver / misc ADDED more

More odds and ends I will be adding more over the next week or so. PAY Pal Only. Must add 3% if not paying by gift option.

1974 40% Silver Proof Ike - This coin in my opinion may of been dipped at some point. It is being sold as junk silver. The exact coin in the image is the one for sale.
There are some lite hairlines on the obverse. These can be seen under halogen light at an angle. $8.75 shipped

1974 JOHN ADAMS BICENTENNIAL PROOF 90% SILVER MEDAL. These are US Mint issues and about silver dollar size. 90% silver one troy oz.
I have 2 of these and there in the original mint boxes and capsules the packaging does show some wear though it is not pristine. $27.50 each $50.00 both shipped

1917 Walker - this is an original G4 and 1935 fine 15 quarter cleaned. Exact coins for sale are in the image. both $15.00 shipped SOLD THANK YOU

IKE Dollars Lot of 5 - 40 % silver UNC. These are in the original blue packs. They are imaged in the mint celo packs. The 71 has rather worn packaging and has some weird ugly toning. The Exact lot for sale is in the image. They are being sold as junk silver. $43.75 shipped SOLD THANK YOU

IKE Dollars Lot of 4 - 40 % Silver. 3 - 1974 proofs and one 1973 UNC. I suspect the proofs were dipped at some point. There being sold as junk silver.
The exact lot is in the images below. SOLD THANK YOU

1976 Silver 3-Piece Mint Set - 40 % SILVER. Lot of 3 sets. These are all pristine coins real clean. There is only 2 original red envelopes and one cardboard holder. The packaging is not complete. The sets are white mostly and all in the original mint celo. One set is in the image there are 3 sets in this lot. SOLD THANK YOU

Comments