Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Ripken Jr Autograph Ball "9-6-95" *

Ironclad Vintage Hologram image

V1000053

Comments

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it for sale, or are you going to show pictures of your family trip to the Grand Canyon next?
  • Why would I post it in bst if it wasn't for sale?
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Why wouldn't you post the authentication info with it?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • It has an Ironclad Hologram on it... I mailed it to IMF (He got it authenticated) and that's what I got back I don't know what you want me to do lol, it's got a hologram doesn't have a separate CoA

It is

Ironclad Vintage

V1000053
  • We guessing prices?
  • 67.25 dlvd pp goods

priority with confirmation
  • ttt

- uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Shawn, you can't win. Nice ball, nice price...you listed a price, with coa info and picture and still catch hell....wow
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: COUGAR701, HOOPGURU33, BOSOX1976, SSDAWG77, NAM812, CORVETTE1340, CYOTS82, MRMINT23, MCHOLKE, ALO32184 and many others...........

• << <i>Shawn, you can't win. Nice ball, nice price...you listed a price, with coa info and picture and still catch hell....wow >>

The magic of editing.
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    There was NOTHING up before the OP went back and added a price and COA details.

Granted, the reception was a little harsh, but considering it is a BST, the original post provided NO DETAILS needed to know whether it was for sale or just show and tell...

Here is what it originally looked like:

>>

<< <i>Ironclad Vintage Hologram image

image >>

<<
  • If you read on their website you will see this.

PLEASE NOTE: All signed items will be added to the system 2-3 weeks following the signing date. If your item is from a recent signing please note this time table.

I just got this in the mail the day I listed it, I hope IMF sees this so he can post and verify he got this CoA for me.

I'll shoot him a PM in case he doesn't see it.
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    I can assure any potential buyer that I did handle the ball and took it down to Ironclad in Baltimore and it was authenticated as a legit signature & mailed back to Sean.....I know they are off this week for the holidays and it may take a week or so to get it in their database....

Signature is definitely a genuine one.....the authentication is genuine as well.

Any questions, shoot me a PM

Thanks

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • TTT, thanks for the post IMF
  • ttt
  • ttt
  • EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Does whoever you bought those jerseys from know that the D-backs have never used that font?

Those are pretty poor knockoffs.

But they do have a nice hologram.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
    Maybe he got them from this guy...

Link

I happen to know who that is.... He scammed me locally with some nice patches and whatnot... He also stole about 5k in cards from me.

He is notorious for fake patches and psa cards

He also constantly sells cards locally I see adds popping up on craigslist

-------------------------
    Successful Deals with: Goraiders

Edited: Saturday December 25, 2010 at 10:48 PM by Sean1125

- uncut

• No... Picked up the jerseys at a shop actually...

Well atleast the autographs are real I'd probably take like $120 for all 3 knowing that
  • EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No... Picked up the jerseys at a shop actually...

Well atleast the autographs are real >>

We hope.

Here's a Schilling sig from Steiner:

And here's a PSA/DNA Randy Johnson:

There are some distinct differences between those two sigs, and those on your almost real jerseys.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Keep in mind players signatures change... Have you ever compared griffey jr's rookie signature to current? Years apart.

Edit*

I've got a Schilling/Johnson dual picture autograph from Field of Dreams (Was a charity event) signatures look strikingly similar.
  • ttt
  • up
  • ttt
  • anyone today?

*Edit Forums are west coast not east coast >.<

• ttt
  • Anyone today image
  • ttt