Comments

• Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not be optimistic.
    Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stacks has been descending unto a slippery slope of lackluster customer service. I haven't done as much with Bowers, and so far they have been just "okay" as far as dealings.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Heritage keeps evolving their marketing, strategy, IT platform, catalog quality. Stack's is not able to adapt to the global marketplace and technology.
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember the fits and spurts that Stacks had with their website last year, rolling out a new one that hadn't been fail safed, then it cratered and PO'ed a lot of customers so they went back to the old one again, then much later on and quietly went back to the new version that had been fixed for the most part.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BM is OK. Their online bidding is not as good as HA but they are OK. Stack is not good. I did not get any email notification when I was outbid. They are kind of like teletrade, CNG. You have to check your bidding all the time which is very bad.
  • Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heritage does extremely well with the auction broadcast (items, bids, auctioneer (video)). Very efficient process and service at the backend of the deal. #1 by far and has expanded its following as a result. For darkside material I see less quality on BM/Stacks sites.