Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

breaking up proof sets

will be breaking up a bunch of Canadian proofs, Panamas proofs and Bahama proofs from the 70's / 80's for the silver coins .....nobody seems to want these for anything but the silver anyways...so if anybody wants the "other" coin's for face + shipping let me know, if not I will seed them into rolls and spend them.
Matt.
Successful Transactions.
Barrytrot(2),Stupid,Savoyspecial,docq,ecoinquest, halfhunter,snman,Coll3ctor.
wondercoin. Blue594. internetjunky.
keepdachange. Scrapman1077.Ahrensdad, mrmom, mygrandeoso, blu62vette, Clackamas,giorgio11, adriana, cucamongacoin,

Comments

• Options
    GritsManGritsMan Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭
    Why don't you post the years you have? If they (and the packaging) are in nice shape, someone might want to buy them before you break them up.
    Winner of the Coveted Devil Award June 8th, 2010
  • Options
    jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    PM with what you have and what you want .. I love to give this stuff to the kids at shows image makes me feel warm and fuzzy
    If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......
  • Options
    hammered54hammered54 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why don't you post the years you have? If they (and the packaging) are in nice shape, someone might want to buy them before you break them up. >>

I'll do that before I break them and list them on the BST....again, had them listed once if I remember and no one seem interested.
    have had these from day one ...1974 thru 1984 at least 8 of ea. ALL ORIGINAL.
    Matt.

Successful Transactions.
    Barrytrot(2),Stupid,Savoyspecial,docq,ecoinquest, halfhunter,snman,Coll3ctor.
    wondercoin. Blue594. internetjunky.
    keepdachange. Scrapman1077.Ahrensdad, mrmom, mygrandeoso, blu62vette, Clackamas,giorgio11, adriana, cucamongacoin,