Home Sports Talk

Rams official playoff thread

As a life long Ram's fan I find it humerous they could actually make the playoffs this year. I am fine if they don't as they just get a worse draft position and a harder schedule next year if they do win the division. However, it's been an interesting season. They have been in almost every game... except a blowout loss to Detroit! Anyway, I still think they are a couple years away from being decent but they are headed in the right direction!

Comments

• jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see them turning it around....even though they will get smoked by New Orleans in the Wild Card round, it will be a good learning experieance for Bradford.

Hopefully, this is the start of something good for the Lions, too....although I have a feeling they are last year's Browns...strong push late, followed by a disappointing 5-11 season.
  • ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Who would've thought that 2 of the worst teams in the NFL last year, who share the same state, would be (potentially) playoff bound this year?

The ability to turn a franchise to a competitive team in a short amount of time is a huge reason why the NFL is the most popular sport in America today.