Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

SOLD: Small lot of raw circ Vickies (Canada, Newfoundland, Great Britain, British India)

I WAS asking $35 for all nine coins below, delivered. But just make me an offer- cash or trade.

***SOLD!***

CANADA

1886 1 cent, dark brown, Fine or very close (call it VG++ to be conservative). Attractive for the grade.

1899 1 cent, medium to dark brown VG to VG+, no problems.

1880-H silver 5 cents, G (two heavyish dents).

1881-H silver 5 cents, G (dark, wavy flan due to light dents).

1900 (oval 0's) silver 5 cents, VG (minor dirty deposits on reverse which are probably removable). Not bad looking at all.

CANADA (NEWFOUNDLAND)

1900 silver 50 cents, strong AG+ or weak Good, depending on how you see it (I'd say it squeaks by as a G4 since the rims are complete on both sides). Obverse legends complete though a few letters are faint, reverse shows "50" weakly, most of "CENTS" is gone, date is clear. One small rim nick at 11:00 on the reverse. Only 150,000 minted, making it a "common date" by Newfie standards. (Gotta love that low-mintage Newfie stuff, huh?)

GREAT BRITAIN

1891 farthing, VG+ to Fine details. Has a pretty "target toned" look with hints of pink/blue iridescence. This is, of course, not natural and is the result of an old cleaning and subsequent old-timey "cigar box" retoning, but it's kind of attractive nonetheless.

1900 silver shilling, G+ to VG with "CircCam" contrast (dark fields/lighter devices). Nice looking for a lower grade piece.

INDIA (BRITISH)

1862 silver 2 annas, Fine.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.