3. nobody
    4. nobody
    5. nobody
    6. nobody
    7. nobody
    8. nobody
    9. nobody
    10. nobody >>

Haha. On a serious note, Bernie F'ing Kosar,Eric Metcalf, Clay Matthews, and Ozzie Newsome should be on the list.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, no one's ever heard of Otto Graham?! image

Oh, and what about Marion Motley?

Steve
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ernest Byner.

Oh wait, that's the Denver list..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Brian Sipe >>

Yeah, and Joe Ferguson is right behind O.J. Simpson and Jim Kelly on the Buffalo Bills list.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Brian Sipe >>

Yeah, and Joe Ferguson is right behind O.J. Simpson and Jim Kelly on the Buffalo Bills list. >>

• Options

<< <i>What, no one's ever heard of Otto Graham?! image

Oh, and what about Marion Motley?

Steve >>

Or Dante Lavelli and Lou Groza...

Snorto~
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Brian Sipe >>

Yeah, and Joe Ferguson is right behind O.J. Simpson and Jim Kelly on the Buffalo Bills list. >>

does the Buffalo Bill in the photo below belong on both lists???

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four at the top of the list Paul Brown, Jim Brown, Otto Graham, Lou Groza. Six more, Ozzie Newsome, Paul Warfield, Gene Hickerson (because Jim Brown says so) Clay Matthews, Marion Motley, LeRoy Kelly. Depending on your point of view any of the last six could be replaced by Mac Speedie, Dante Lavelli, Mike McCormack, Kellen Winslow, Bobby Mitchell. And one "could have been" Ernie Davis.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

<< <i>Four at the top of the list Paul Brown, Jim Brown, Otto Graham, Lou Groza. Six more, Ozzie Newsome, Paul Warfield, Gene Hickerson (because Jim Brown says so) Clay Matthews, Marion Motley, LeRoy Kelly. Depending on your point of view any of the last six could be replaced by Mac Speedie, Dante Lavelli, Mike McCormack, Kellen Winslow, Bobby Mitchell. And one "could have been" Ernie Davis. >>

Kellen Winslow????? he never played for the Browns did he???? if you meant his son that is even worse....and I'm not trying to be critical.
    Kellen Winslow Senor merits being on the Chargers list.
  • Options

No Cleveland love for Art Modell? image
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kellen Winslow????? he never played for the Browns did he???? if you meant his son that is even worse....and I'm not trying to be critical.
    Kellen Winslow Senor merits being on the Chargers list. >>

Apologies extended. Senior moment. I was thinking after his days with the Browns he went to Baltimore with Modell. I think that was Ozzie Newsome. Scratch him from my list.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where would RonBurgundy put Eric Mangini on that list? image

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options
    No problem Brick, and yes the Wizard of Oz deserves to be on the list. Happy Holidays everyone!!!! Go Browns!!
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Leroy Kelly. I think in the history of the league he was the Greatest Browns player "Overlooked"