Home Sports Talk
Options

The official Jerry Jones CU fan club thread

stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
Due to the tremendous respect and admiration I have for Jerry Jones, the esteemed and honorable owner of the Dallas Cowboys football team, I wanted to begin a CU fan club for him which I feel is well deserved.

Jerry Jones is my favorite team owner of all time, and I for one wish him good health for a very long, long time so that he may continue to be the owner of the Dallas Cowboys for a very long, long time.

Thank you Jerry Jones for all you have done. It is most sincerely appreciated. You are the greatest. image

Comments

• Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Does this Official Jerry Jones CU Fan Club Thread eliminate all future meaningless Jerry Jones threads? If so I would like to become a member. image
  • Options

<< <i>Does this Official Jerry Jones CU Fan Club Thread eliminate all future meaningless Jerry Jones threads? If so I would like to become a member. image >>

Now how can ya say any thread is "meaningless" about the great, GREAT Jerry Jones. LOL

That being said image ...you are now an official member...and anyone posting in this thread automatically becomes an official member. The membership kit consisting of a poster of the NL East 2010 standings showing another Dallas Cowboys losing season, along with a pic and facsimile sig of a frowning Jerry Jones...will be mailed out to you soon.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out Steve -- he may re-hire that genius Barry Switzer.
  • Options
    Would this be the same Jerry Jones that has won multiple Super Bowl Championships as owner of said Dallas Cowboys? If so it would explain why an Eagle fan has started this club, since he has no Championship wins in Philly to sing the praises of.
  • Options

<< <i>Would this be the same Jerry Jones that has won multiple Super Bowl Championships as owner of said Dallas Cowboys? If so it would explain why an Eagle fan has started this club, since he has no Championship wins in Philly to sing the praises of. >>

It was Jimmy Johnson, not Jerry Jones, who was the brains behind those Cowboys championships in the last century.

Long live Jerry Jones. LOL
  • Options

<< <i>Watch out Steve -- he may re-hire that genius Barry Switzer. >>

Dallas Cowboys fans who want to see Jerry Jones sell the team, can be comforted with the knowledge that Dan Snyder is even worse. LOL

Of course it was Dan Snyder who hired Steve Spurrier - the worst NFL head coach I ever saw.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    He still has three more Super Bowls than the Eagles.
  • Options
    Thought I would share my I met Jerry Jones story.

Playing the part of the autograph hound and waiting outside Arrowhead in the back where the players come in. It is fenced off, but they enter this center ramp, and there are a few places you can stand to get autos, yell something at the refs when they come in, and the like. (Have not done this in a couple years...so maybe you cant now?)

Cowboys were at arrowhead, and since I was wearing on my brothers Cowboy jerseys. Perhaps not so surprizing, no Chiefs signed for me that day. Deon gave me a nob and an air punch wave. The refs cussed back when....welcomed.

Jerry Jones walked very close to where me and my brother was and stopped long enough to sign out tickets. Which he did without ever looking at us in the eyes, or face. It sold on eBay for $5.00. Thanks Jones...your the best oilman wannabe a cowboy who bought an NFL franchise ever!
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.