Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The biggest ebay scumbag on Christmas ever.

2»

Comments

• Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If these buyers pay with paypal then paypal loses $ not the customer, right? >>

/////////////////////

Yup. Alert buyers will not lose their money, if they pay
    with PP/credit card and complain in a timely manner.

But, many victims don't know they were ripped until long
    after the sale. Some may not discover the rip for years.

Meanwhile, the pool of cards continues to be poisoned.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like his method works bc not everyone asks for a refund, judging by that some have left feedback.
    Not good
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Said scumbag made his feedback 'Private', guess people must have been contacting his buyers, or his buyers might be getting together... either way shady, shady, shady.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    If I was Joe Orlando, I'd have my corporate attorneys and the police all over this guy in a heartbeat. This is the type of thing that will bring an end to this hobby and take Joe's business along with it.

I agree. I hope PSA takes action on this kind of stuff. This sounds like a reasonably big operation potentially. It harms PSA for sure to have this stuff going on.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>If I was Joe Orlando, I'd have my corporate attorneys and the police all over this guy in a heartbeat. This is the type of thing that will bring an end to this hobby and take Joe's business along with it.

I agree. I hope PSA takes action on this kind of stuff. This sounds like a reasonably big operation potentially. It harms PSA for sure to have this stuff going on. >>

Might be a good idea if several collectors and submitters (hint, hint) were to email Joe and let him know that they think this sort of thing undermines customer confidence.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    I totally agree with you Larry. Im just a small time collector but I am very hesitant about buying any PSA cards now unless its from a seller i totally trust just due to the fact that I dont want to get scammed. the reason i collect cards is because I enjoy accumulating cards and seeing how my sets stack up against others via the registry. But what good is that if some of my cards could potentially be not the real grade or fakes? I agree that this should be Joe's highest priority right now.
    I'm always looking for more Maddux psa 10's:
    http://www.psacard.com/SetRegistry/Composite.aspx?c=1786