Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

mercury dime website?

erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know lots of series have their own dedicated websites. Does the mercury dime have one?

Comments

• Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not aware of one.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    Would like to know this also, im starting my search for a 16-d and would love to see a website showing how to spot all the different fakes and what to look for on a real one so i can buy it raw to go with the rest of my merc collection.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    My Mercury Dime variety resource page shows some of the variety coins, but not the key point or fakes. I would be happy to add a section on the four D dies if someone emails me images of the four mintmarks. I can image the D coins I have, but I don't have all the varieties. If you do send me images, you need to state you own the images and an authorization to use the image. If you want credit for the image you will need to add that before you send it to me.

you can email photos and authorization to customerservice@arsave.com

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file