Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Cameron Kiefer Memorial Fund & Early Details of a Darkside Sale for Cameron's Family

As most of you know, Cameron Kiefer (Kieferscoins) passed away early this week. I know that many of us have know Cameron for a long time and watched him grow-up on these forums. Cameron has left behind a wife and a daughter aged 3 as well as a son aged 1.

I think that it is important that we on the Darkside do something to honor the memory of our friend while at the same time supporting his young family in their hour of grief and need. I am in the begenning stages of putting together some sort of benefit sale or auction (either on the World BST or on eBay) and donating the money raised to the Memorial Fund. If you think you may be able to help with either time, ideas or donation of numismatic items to be sold please contact me by PM. At this time please do not send me any coins as I may not be the person handling the actual sale.

In the mean time a Memorial Fund has been set-up and direct donations can be made to the address below:

Cameron Kiefer Family Memorial Fund
c/o Mutual of Omaha Bank
P. O. Box 69
Nederland, CO 80466

Thank you all!
If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
1987-C Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com

Comments

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Katz (Airplanenut) has offered to combine what we are doing on the Darkside with his effort on the Lightside. He should be posting info here in a day or two.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com