Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970 Kellogg's Set

Hey gemmint,

How come you outbid me on several 1970 Kellogg's PSA-9's this weekend? I thought 9's were below your standards on that set. image

Still looking for some of those commons in PSA-9...

Robert

GO TERPS!!!!!
Looking for:
Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
High grade Redskins (pre 1980)

Comments

• Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Oh man I take so much heat on this board image. Pinhigh and BigKid are double teaming me on the Topps Giants, and now I'm being "Kellogged" by Rbeaton and maybe Zardoz for all I know. Don't worry, there will be plenty of 9's to go around image.
  • Options
    rbeatonrbeaton Posts: 631
    I don't seem to be making much progess lately so I though I would give you a hard time about it. image

Also, does it bug you that PSA has graded 5000 of these cards, and they all have that plastic sleeve because the holder is not the right size??

Robert

GO TERPS!!!!
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • Options
    Rbeaton - no, not at all. I don't think it takes anything away from the cards. The 3-D effect is still groovy and cool image.
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    Also, does it bug you that PSA has graded 5000 of these cards, and they all have that plastic sleeve because the holder is not the right size??

No No No the cards arent the right sizeimage ....ok.......... therrrrrrre greeat!!!!!!!! Looking cards.
    x
  • Options
    gemmint

you'll only get "kellogged" on the one's that I need...although I have started a second setimage
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    Zardoz - I'm looking everywhere, but I don't see your permission request forms in triplicate for starting a second '70 Kellogg's set. Perhaps one of your munchkin secretarys forgot to submit them to Gemmint Headquarters.
  • Options

They must have overlooked that, and I do apologize. Triplicate forms have been submitted duly.

I don't mind the forms, it's just that da*m $250 submission fee to you.
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES