Home Sports Talk
Options

If San Fran wins out they are in great shape.

Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
I can't believe this. They will have 7 wins and win the tie breaker with only 1 division loss. This is all with the strong theory of Seattle losing at Tampa Bay....Which is most likely going to happen. San Fran plays the Rams and then the horrible Cardinals////did I say horrible.

If the Rams beat San Fran then Seattle is in with a win over the Rams in the final game. Home field advantage in the first round. image

Comments

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    The NFC west is even worse than all those years the Niners were decent and won the division easily every year. It's historically bad.
  • Options
    dont get ahead of yourself about the seahawks losing to the bucs, the bucs lost to detroit at home
  • Options
    During all those years where the Niners won the division 'easily' every year, the NFC West was actually one of the NFL's BEST divisions. The Saints had no losing seasons from 1987-1993, the Rams were a consistent playoff team, and for a brief time the Falcons were actually pretty good as well. For example, when the Niners 'easily' won the NFC West in 1987 with a 13-2 record, the Saints finished a distant 2nd at 12-3. And in 1988, the Niners 'easily' won the NFC West with a 10-6 record while winning the Super Bowl, and the Rams and Saints finished a distant zero games back at 10-6. There were several years like this. I am no 49ers fan, but any year that they won a title in the old NFC West was a well earned one. This new version is nothing like the old one.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.