Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Registry Showcase - Answer found TY John!

Hello - I have a suggestion for the Showcase feature on the PSA registry area of PSA.

Is there any way a drag and drop feature or something of that nature could be added to move cards within the showcase? Over 2 hours to move 2 cards is a little much and not worth participating in my opinion.

Last night I added 2 cards to my showcase. I found it took me over 2 hours to move 2 cards to their respective places on the showcase I participate in.

Unless I am missing something here.

Here is the showcase I added the 2 cards to.

Link

The cards I added:

1996 Stadium Club Jeter
2002 Fleer Box Score Jeter

I like to keep the showcase in chronological order per year and card company on the showcase. The only way I could move the 2 cards is using the links UP/DOWN on the showcase edit area. I can't find any other way to move cards to their respective place on the showcase.

I don't think I will participate on that particular showcase any more until it is changed/fixed so I don't waste hours and hours of my time trying to move cards to put them in chronological order.

Thanks for your time and for reading this.

Comments

• bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    I think sending that same information to Customer support might be more effective. Not sure most folks here have the l33t hacking skills to make that change for you.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • I would have done that first. I figured I would post here first just in case I am missing something and someone could point me in the right direction. I didn't want to shoot off an email to crusty support until I was sure I tried all options. In fear of looking like a moron image

Is there an easier way to move cards within a showcase without having to use the UP/DOWN links only to have a card move one slot up or down?
  • jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭
    there is a "reorder showcase items" link already, it's a drag and drop system. John

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• John - THANK YOU!
  • handymanhandyman Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, was trying to comint on the other post.
    You should take this off though. Link to your set
    Eddit