Home Sports Talk
Options

Knuckledragger Farve hurt...AGAIN!

I love to see him crawling off the field every week...a totally BROKEN, old man! I want more!

imageimage
South of Heaven...North of Canada

Comments

• Options
    Mike Tirico said it best last night:

<< <i>There's Brett Farve on the sideline looking old and cold. >>

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    If you don't like to see Farve winning, you must have been a very sad dude over the course of his career. I guess you'll also be crying when he's inducted into the HOF.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    Nobody really cares about the NFL anyway...it's just an XFL copycat league.
  • Options
    I Hope Brett comes back for 1 more game. I consider myself lucky to have watched him play over the years. Talk about someone that loves the game of football. He is a great one! I will miss Brett when he is gone.
  • Options
    You won't miss him too much. TMZ will have stories about him quite frequently.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love to see him crawling off the field every week...a totally BROKEN, old man! I want more!

imageimage >>

I am not a fan on Favre, but i would not go that far.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sick of the drama. With not being prepared mentally or physically this season he has put himself above the team... and it's time to go. Some may ask "what do you mean, mentally not prepared". He reverted back to making alot of bad decisions and hurting the team.

Just like in the NFC title game...he had to be the hero and throws a pass that gets completed 0 out of 1000 and loses the game. His ego is much better than his ability at this point and has been for awhile.
  • Options
    Obviously, I was way over the top in my comments. I don't want to see him get hurt.

But I do not shed a tear for him if he is hurt.

He typifies everything I dislike about professional sports stars. Ego, arrogance, etc. It's very ugly on him.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    If you don't like to see Farve winning,

Winning?

Not sure what Vikings team you have watched this year but they haven't been winning much.

I, for one, am sick of the off-season drama of retire or not... and, in this (hopefully) final season, in my opinion, he has totally embarrased himself and tarnished his legacy slightly. Hopefully he doesn't try to come back next year to prove he can still do it....

He is still a man who had a great career, had legions of fans who loved him, and was the ultimate gunslinger. However, just go away! I am not a Brett Farve hater at all but I am so sick of him.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really admire Favre but it is time to go. I'd hate to see him pull a Willie Mays, play so long he embarasses himself. I do think the Vikings will let him know it is time.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    Brett Favre reminds me of my favorite QB when I was a kid, Brett Favre.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Brett Favre reminds me of my favorite QB when I was a kid, Brett Favre. >>

+1...That was straight money. In fact, its going in my sig line.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    this sad excuse for a human being should have hung up his spikes and the photos of his misshapen dong last season.
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

<< <i>I love to see him crawling off the field every week...a totally BROKEN, old man! I want more!

imageimage >>

41 ain't old whippersnapper.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna miss the ol' dongslinger when he's gone. image