Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Wanted to buy PCGS Proof coins

I am looking for one each of the following (no problem PCGS only):

1953 PCGS PR66Cam or 67Cam Lincoln cent
1953 PCGS PR66Cam or 67 Cam Jefferson Nickel

Please PM me if you can help; Thanks
I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.

Comments

• Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    bumpo 12/21
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have a PCGS PR66CAM Jefferson and a raw 1953 Jefferson, but i need to find them and that may take a week or two 'cause i'm moving!!image keep me in mind and i'll PM when i locate them.
  • Options
    TTT

Keets: check your PM's
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    Still need these.
  • Options
    I doubt you or anyone would want to take a chance on one of these. I have 10+ of 53,54,55 I don't know if there are any CAMS in them. I did open one of each and I remember them as unremarkable. I don't really have any interest in proofs. They are taped up and sealed away. Not sure of the value. Your thread made me think of them.

• Options

<< <i>I doubt you or anyone would want to take a chance on one of these. I have 10+ of 53,54,55 I don't know if there are any CAMS in them. I did open one of each and I remember them as unremarkable. I don't really have any interest in proofs. They are taped up and sealed away. Not sure of the value. Your thread made me think of them.

image >>

Now your just showing off!!
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • Options
    RMLTM79RMLTM79 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭
    Don't forget to resize image

• Options
    Is that all you got?
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins