Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone ever deal with Angel Dee's Coins?

Saw some of their listings on CCE and noticed they don't have any photos of their inventory....

Their description says that they are unable to provide photos - please contact for a description.

They had some coins I am interested in, but I'm not going to go off of a verbal description.

Any ideas why they don't / can't provide photos?

Seems a little behind the times in this day and age of the internet!

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the registry forum and do a search on their name....you should find all you need for info.

(cliff notes: people that have dealt with them have almost nothing but good things to say about service and quality. Almost everyone also agrees that they should start doing pics).

Since I don't go to many "major" shows, I have only met them once or twice. I don't usually buy things online without pictures or having known/worked with someone a bit more, so I am not one of Andy's customers online and can't say personally good or elsewise about them.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Sandhawk, I agree with you. Show me the pictures. No excuse for not having pictures. I was looking at the Collector's Corner and someone listed a coin in the thousands of dollars and no pictures. If they have coins that expensive they need to come into the 21st Century.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dealt with Angel Dee's on several occasions and have had 100% positive experiences with them and their coins. Of the coins in my collection, some of my very favorties were purchases from them.

Don't quote me, but I believe photos are not provided because they are unable to provide photos that accurately show what the coin will look at in hand... think about it... even when looking at Heritage photos the photos don't always show what the coin looks like in hand, especailly for copper. Photos are rarely able to show the accurate color, luster and surface detail all in one image. So instead of putting up an image for you to base your decision on which may not truly represent the coin, it probably is better to get a description from an expert dealer looking at the coin in hand and then for you to see it in person yourself before you finalize the deal.

I've found they are able to describe coins very accurately over email/phone and I've never had to return a coin sent to me yet and I usually get a coin that is better than I imagined from the email/phone description. Overall, as a coin collector, there is no way I'm going to let the lack of an online photo keep me from getting the coin I want/need!!! If they have something you're interested in, give them a shot.

• Options
    rld14rld14 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of anything but praise heaped upon them....
    Bear's "Growl of Approval" award 10/09 & 3/10 | "YOU SUCK" - PonyExpress8|"F the doctors!" - homerunhall | I hate my car
  • Options
    RedStormRedStorm Posts: 221 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Dealt with Angel Dee's on several occasions and have had 100% positive experiences with them and their coins. Of the coins in my collection, some of my very favorties were purchases from them.

Don't quote me, but I believe photos are not provided because they are unable to provide photos that accurately show what the coin will look at in hand... think about it... even when looking at Heritage photos the photos don't always show what the coin looks like in hand, especailly for copper. Photos are rarely able to show the accurate color, luster and surface detail all in one image. So instead of putting up an image for you to base your decision on which may not truly represent the coin, it probably is better to get a description from an expert dealer looking at the coin in hand and then for you to see it in person yourself before you finalize the deal.

I've found they are able to describe coins very accurately over email/phone and I've never had to return a coin sent to me yet and I usually get a coin that is better than I imagined from the email/phone description. Overall, as a coin collector, there is no way I'm going to let the lack of an online photo keep me from getting the coin I want/need!!! If they have something you're interested in, give them a shot. >>

illini, I like how you describe the shortcomings of coin photos. I like to have BOTH. The photo to check for bagmarks, major scratches, and other things the camara generally picks up well, the 'lens view' of the coins color and appeal, and then read the description for context on what the photo may or may not be capturing well.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Great to deal with.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Dealt with Angel Dee's on several occasions and have had 100% positive experiences with them and their coins. >>

Same goes for me. Sure, pictures would be nice but they have great coins and are easy to deal with. Make an effort to go to a major show (or a minor one in the Virginia/DC area) and get to know them. If you do, I think you'll get past the pictures issue pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Andy is the best, trust all those who've dealt with him, you won't be disappointed. Call him and ask about anything, he'll describe it, and if you have questions he'll answer you honestly.
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    make sure they have a reasonable return policy
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy the coins,,,,,,,,, it will be ok. image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

I have only purchased a couple of items from them; one in hand at the Summer FUN show this year
    and one recently by email. Andy was very easy to deal with and he gave me a perfect description of
    the sight unseen coin. It lived up to my expectations - and - if it hadn't - Angel Dee's has a good return
    policy. { I agree that I would rather have a photo to make a quick assesment of the coin , however.}
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His coins are nice but despite what the web site says...DO NOT rely him to be a 're buyer' of the coins he has sold you.

I learned that.
  • Options
    shorecollshorecoll Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard of people dealing with them for many years (back to Compuserve days) and have never heard a single bad thing said, except possibly now with Ambro's comment above.
    ANA-LM, NBS, EAC
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Seems a little behind the times in this day and age of the internet! >>

Maybe true but honesty, accurate descriptions, excellent return policies, very cautious use of terms like 'PQ' are
    dealer traits that are always in style.

You have nothing to lose by calling Andy about those pieces that interest you.

JMHO.
  • Options
    I agree that they need photos on there web site.
    All the glowing and positive references are a great place to start
    but paying PQ prices for sight unseen coins is hard for me to commit to.
    Give the laziest man the toughest job and he will find the easiest way to get it done.
  • Options
    66RB66RB Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭
    I give Angel Dee's a double thumbs up, nothing but positive experiences all the way around.

As far as photos, people need to understand that there's not just a few hundred coins to photo and an ever-revolving inventory, but that there are literally thousands of coins and who knows how long they will be in inventory. It would be a daunting, back breaking, never ending job of taking photos of coins, editing them, uploading, taking them down when the coin is sold, etc. etc. I do imagine that the business would suffer, at least the customer service, if so much time were dedicated to photos of coins. I'll take their descriptions to the bank, and if I get a coin sent to me sight unseen, I have a 7-day no questions asked return policy.

Even without photos that everybody here says are absolutely necessary, I believe their phone is ringing off the hook all day long every day. What's that say about them?

• Options
    I have bought from them once so far. No problems.
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMHO buying from photos on line is all wrong.

Coins NEVER look the same in hand as in photos.. Thats a fact jack.

Coin in hand is the only way to go.

And by the way Andy at Angle Dee's and his wife are top shelf NONE Better.
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    mingotmingot Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭

<< <i>IMHO buying from photos on line is all wrong.

Coins NEVER look the same in hand as in photos.. Thats a fact jack.

Coin in hand is the only way to go.

And by the way Andy at Angle Dee's and his wife are top shelf NONE Better. >>

Ok. I don't disagree that in hand is always the best best. It's just the truth. BUT: I can't really travel to see much, though. That leaves me with the local shops (slim pickins') and the internet. So if I am going to buy over the internet and have the choice of "dealers description only" and "dealers description + photos", which do you think is better? I understand that dealers description + good return policy is pretty solid, especially when there are so many glowing reviews, but I sure would like to see some pictures just the same.
  • Options
    Yes, Andy is simply the Best! I have been making purchases with Angel Dee's for over 5 years now. He has for the most part built my entire set. He is extremely fare and honest, and describes the coin to a tee. I will not buy another coin from anyone else other that Andy, and Angel Dee's.
    Taylor Made Cent of Red
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy and Alynne are terrific.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options

One of the things that I like about Andy is the fact that once he gets to know your collecting tastes, he will tell you when he thinks a certain coin in

his inventory is not right for you. Think about that for a moment. How many coin dealers do you know who will actually dissuade you from buying one his/her coins? I

thinks that speaks volumes about his integrity and honesty.
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy is a straight shooter and you can rely on his descriptions. I've bought dozens of coins from him over the years and never had the smallest problem.

After you build a relationship with him he will send you coins on approval. No risk, no money up front.

66RB said it very well, w.r.t. photos. Lots of work for very little return. I'd rather buy from a dealer I trust, on a sight-unseen coin, so long as he provides an accurate description, fair price, and a sensible return policy.
    Lance.
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>One of the things that I like about Andy is the fact that once he gets to know your collecting tastes, he will tell you when he thinks a certain coin in his inventory is not right for you. Think about that for a moment. How many coin dealers do you know who will actually dissuade you from buying one his/her coins? I thinks that speaks volumes about his integrity and honesty. >>

So true! The last message I got from him was "I have that coin in the grade you want but it is not good enough for you." No kidding.
    Lance.
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy will pay up bigtime for the right coins.
  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy is a class act.
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Andy will pay up bigtime for the right coins. >>

I don't even bother hitting any other dealers on the browse floor if it's a series Andy handles.
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, just give Andy a call. His description will give you the feeling that you are actually looking at it. He's even talked me out of a couple.
  • Options
    leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thread of the "label" buyers verses the "buy the coin" buyers!

There are dealers who create an environment around them that they're all business, an aura that dictates how they deal with people. They don't provide details, they don't want to be bothered with them. They only want to sell the label!

I've been by this dealers table a number of times but have never bought a coin. I can only speak for the Jefferson nickels and he has had many highly graded coins but few that I thought I might be interested in. I have always been under the impression that he really doesn't want to get the coins out so true collectors can have a closer look at them. He produces an aura as such so why bother? He could easily come on here and deny that for the moment but IMO, he's that type, a candy store dealer. He has buyers for his top stuff. What's in his case or website are basically waiting for a buyer, are rejects.

How many people here would admit that especially those who are more than happy to buy the label because it does increase their GPA?

This is why I think so many have praised this guy, because he has provided high labeled coins for their registry sets.

The OP wants pictures and a professional description of a coin, something I don't believe this dealer happily provides. If you're not that kind of collector, why do you bother posting to a very obvious thread of, "buy the coin, not the label?"

Leo

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• Options

<< <i>Another thread of the "label" buyers verses the "buy the coin" buyers!

There are dealers who create an environment around them that they're all business, an aura that dictates how they deal with people. They don't provide details, they don't want to be bothered with them. They only want to sell the label!

I've been by this dealers table a number of times but have never bought a coin. I can only speak for the Jefferson nickels and he has had many highly graded coins but few that I thought I might be interested in. I have always been under the impression that he really doesn't want to get the coins out so true collectors can have a closer look at them. He produces an aura as such so why bother? He could easily come on here and deny that for the moment but IMO, he's that type, a candy store dealer. He has buyers for his top stuff. What's in his case or website are basically waiting for a buyer, are rejects.

How many people here would admit that especially those who are more than happy to buy the label because it does increase their GPA?

This is why I think so many have praised this guy, because he has provided high labeled coins for their registry sets.

The OP wants pictures and a professional description of a coin, something I don't believe this dealer happily provides. If you're not that kind of collector, why do you bother posting to a very obvious thread of, "buy the coin, not the label?"

Leo >>

Have you ever stopped by Andy's table and actually spoken with him at a show or have you simply continued on without having a conversation? If you haven't spoken with Andy then you might be missing quite a bit. I have already stated that Andy and Alynne are top notch yet I do not have a PCGS registry set and do not participate in the PCGS registry so your thoughts that many have praised Andy because he helps the scores on their sets completely misses the mark with me.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some thing else to put in the note book. thanks all image
  • Options
    TPRCTPRC Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy is a local dealer in VA and is at all of the shows. He is very reputable and has really nice coins. I have had a couple of positive dealings with him, but unforgettably, he doesn't deal much in my areas of interest.

Tom

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leo you are TOTALLY wrong about Andy. I concur with all the other good things said here.

Andy is very easy to deal with and will help you in any way. And he will talk you out of a coin if he thinks it is not for you based on your buying preferences.

Top notch all the way!!!!!!
  • Options

Leo >>

Leo, perhaps your 'aura' is turning people off. To call him a candy store dealer selling labels is an insult, and if that's the attitude you carry around on your shoulder all over the bourse floor, well, you reap what you sow.

Andy unlocks the case for me and tells me to have fun looking while he helps other people. If I ask him about a coin, he will take the time to answer any questions I have about it.

And label buyers vs. coin buyers....
    Go to my registry set and look at the coins I've bought from Andy and point out which ones I bought for the 'label'.
  • Options

<< <i>

Leo >>

Have you ever stopped by Andy's table and actually spoken with him at a show or have you simply continued on without having a conversation? If you haven't spoken with Andy then you might be missing quite a bit. I have already stated that Andy and Alynne are top notch yet I do not have a PCGS registry set and do not participate in the PCGS registry so your thoughts that many have praised Andy because he helps the scores on their sets completely misses the mark with me. >>

"If there's something you're interested in, let me know." This is a line that I have never heard this dealer say to me. And I have already stated that I've been by this dealer's table. You obviously are a buyer, a consistent one at that. In all likelyhood, you have put a smile on this dealers face many times.

Leo

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Leo >>

Have you ever stopped by Andy's table and actually spoken with him at a show or have you simply continued on without having a conversation? If you haven't spoken with Andy then you might be missing quite a bit. I have already stated that Andy and Alynne are top notch yet I do not have a PCGS registry set and do not participate in the PCGS registry so your thoughts that many have praised Andy because he helps the scores on their sets completely misses the mark with me. >>

"If there's something you're interested in, let me know." This is a line that I have never heard this dealer say to me. And I have already stated that I've been by this dealer's table. You obviously are a buyer, a consistent one at that. In all likelyhood, you have put a smile on this dealers face many times.

Leo >>

You are also wrong about me being a buyer. I have known Andy and Alynne for approximately 12 years and have purchased a grand total of three (THREE!!!) coins from him in that time for a grand total of under $2,000. That is hardly a repeat buyer worthy of preferential treatment.

• Options
    Buying a coin with photos is still buying sight unseen. Agreed?

Buying from dealers with an impeccable reputation, sight unseen, is something all together different.

Obviously this dealer feels it is not necessary to post pics of his coins to get more buyers or more sales? or maybe.. With pictures, he is going to get more buyers, but they probably aren't the kind of buyer he wants?....

Also isn't the the same outfit/guy that handled the sale of the copper '43?

The coins I got from him cost 3 times the amount of the original coin because I got impatient waiting 3 weeks from the time I said "I want it", for it to arrive. He asked for a check to be sent. I bought several other examples during the wait. I was buying labels!

Post Script.

Of course depending on the resolution and number of images from different angles/lighting etc - it is sight unseen.... Never understood why dealers don't do more macro video clips, then again, I don't understand why Coin sniffing and Laser Image Identification is a decade behind the times either.. nor why the slabs scratch just by looking at them. Oh! I forgot. these are low value items that don't warrant the expense.. ahhh the disparity..... I mean I can do HD video and with a decent macro lens, it would far surpasses any thing our eyes can do .. zoom in, zoom out. Just need to figure out a variable off axis turn table that flips the coin? oh thats right... robots and high res images and lasers are things of science fiction sometime in the future... thanks for listening...... ok..... back to santas workshop..
  • Options

<< <i>

Leo >>

Leo, perhaps you're 'aura' is turning people off. To call him a candy store dealer selling labels is an insult, and if that's the attitude you carry around on your shoulder all over the bourse floor, well, you reap what you sow.

Andy unlocks the case for me and tells me to have fun looking while he helps other people. If I ask him about a coin, he will take the time to answer any questions I have about it.

And label buyers vs. coin buyers....
    Go to my registry set and look at the coins I've bought from Andy and point out which ones I bought for the 'label'. >>

Are you open to discuss a coin or two in your NGC registry set?

Leo

• Options
    Any coin I have that I bought from him.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Leo >>

Leo >>

You are also wrong about me being a buyer. I have known Andy and Alynne for approximately 12 years and have purchased a grand total of three (THREE!!!) coins from him in that time for a grand total of under $2,000. That is hardly a repeat buyer worthy of preferential treatment. >>

$2000 will make a guy smile a long time, wouldn't you agree?

I do not have a PCGS registry set and do not participate in the PCGS registry so your thoughts that many have praised Andy because he helps the scores on their sets completely misses the mark with me.

We really don't hear much from those who buy the label, do we? And they certainly don't talk up their coins. And since you don't have a registry set, how do my statements miss your mark? You're not even in that catagory, are you?

Leo

• Options

<< <i>Any coin I have that I bought from him. >>

The 1956 NGC 67, is that a scratch running across Lincoln's forehead. Whatever it is, it is distracting IMO for a coin to grade MS67. It is a very colorful coin and I enjoyed viewing the coin for the exception of the line on the forehead. What do you say? Are you looking to upgrade, even if that coin resides in a MS66 holder? Since this is not my series, I don't know if the strike can be improved or not. But you should know. What do you say? The pictures are excellent, by the way, nicely done.

Leo

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Leo >>

Leo >>

You are also wrong about me being a buyer. I have known Andy and Alynne for approximately 12 years and have purchased a grand total of three (THREE!!!) coins from him in that time for a grand total of under $2,000. That is hardly a repeat buyer worthy of preferential treatment. >>

I do not have a PCGS registry set and do not participate in the PCGS registry so your thoughts that many have praised Andy because he helps the scores on their sets completely misses the mark with me.

We really don't hear much from those who buy the label, do we? And they certainly don't talk up their coins. And since you don't have a registry set, how do my statements miss your mark? You're not even in that catagory, are you?

Leo >>

I wrote that your statement regarding registry point chasers completely misses the mark with me. I meant that to mean that it was not an applicable statement toward me, not that I somehow could not understand what you were writing. It is possible that I could have written that first statement more clearly to make my original intent known better. As for the $2,000 smile; well, no. A sale in 2003, which came five years after we had met and I had inspected his inventory numerous times, a sale in 2004 and a sale in 2010 that all total less than $2,000 together is not going to make anyone's career in this business. I don't do much in copper, but I always check out Andy's coins. This means I likely check out all the coins six times each year and purchase one coin every four years so that I purchase one approximately $600 coin for every 24 times I inspect his coinage. I would not be considered a profit center for him.

• Options

<< <i>Leo you are TOTALLY wrong about Andy. I concur with all the other good things said here.

Andy is very easy to deal with and will help you in any way. And he will talk you out of a coin if he thinks it is not for you based on your buying preferences.

Top notch all the way!!!!!! >>

I don't doubt for a second that many have had great relations with this dealer, however pop top coins, the registry and money may have influenced those relations. Unfortunately, I do not share those views.

Leo

• Options
    capecape Posts: 1,621
    Andy and Allyne are TOP NOTCH honest dealers!
    ed rodrigues
  • Options

<< <i>I don't doubt for a second that many have had great relations with this dealer, however pop top coins, the registry and money may have influenced those relations. Unfortunately, I do not share those views.

Leo >>

You're missing out on a wonderful experience with a wonderful dealer and his wife because you don't see the big picture. First of all, there is no dealer who doesn't want to make money, but a scant few (like Angel Dee's) manage to do it with class and integrity. Maybe when you were at his table, he was busy with other customers or was waiting for you to have a good look at his inventory and be "blown away", as most are, before asking you if you'd like to see anything closer. Whatever the case is, don't you find it strange that you are the ONLY one who has anything negative at all to say about them, especially when it seems like you've never even spoken to either of them?
  • Options
    I guess, someday, I'll stop by and throw a few hundred on one of those coins that I know are understruck, overgraded and way overpriced that he's trying to find a sucker for. Perhaps this will open up those new avenues between us........ that I fondly miss.

What was it someone said in this thread, he's not a market maker for some of the coins he sells? image

Leo

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't doubt for a second that many have had great relations with this dealer, however pop top coins, the registry and money may have influenced those relations. Unfortunately, I do not share those views.

Leo >>

You're missing out on a wonderful experience with a wonderful dealer and his wife because you don't see the big picture. First of all, there is no dealer who doesn't want to make money, but a scant few (like Angel Dee's) manage to do it with class and integrity. Maybe when you were at his table, he was busy with other customers or was waiting for you to have a good look at his inventory and be "blown away", as most are, before asking you if you'd like to see anything closer. Whatever the case is, don't you find it strange that you are the ONLY one who has anything negative at all to say about them, especially when it seems like you've never even spoken to either of them? >>

My first encounter was 1 on 1 with no-one around. I even complained to another dealer about it and they wanted to have a talk with him. I respect your opinion, go back and read my first post.

Leo

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Leo >>

Leo >>

Leo >>

I wrote that your statement regarding registry point chasers completely misses the mark with me. I meant that to mean that it was not an applicable statement toward me, not that I somehow could not understand what you were writing. It is possible that I could have written that first statement more clearly to make my original intent known better. As for the $2,000 smile; well, no. A sale in 2003, which came five years after we had met and I had inspected his inventory numerous times, a sale in 2004 and a sale in 2010 that all total less than $2,000 together is not going to make anyone's career in this business. I don't do much in copper, but I always check out Andy's coins. This means I likely check out all the coins six times each year and purchase one coin every four years so that I purchase one approximately $600 coin for every 24 times I inspect his coinage. I would not be considered a profit center for him. >>

And I can agree with that but there has never been anything that I could get interested in without feeling like, I would be putting this guy out of his way every time I'd ask. That's the way it goes. And I can't tell you how many times I have avoided posting to threads like this. Like years! I'd start writing, only to delete what I wrote and move on. Because I knew what a stir it would cause. But it's my opinion of this dealer and one that I share on many others. It's just not as rosy as many of you paint a dealer. Is there any doubt why others might not want to post?

Cheers, Leo

• Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His coins sure are nice.

I have heard, but never asked him directly, that he does not do his own site updates.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file